All the places to end up in it had to be this one.

As Yume follows the two kids she decides to confirm her suspicion "So... what's your name?" the boy look at her "Oh me? I'm Eren Jaeger! And this is my friend Mikasa!" Mikasa nods to her 'heh... im so fucked' she thinks to herself. 

Eren leads her to his house where his father Grisha Jaeger is, 'knock knock'  Eren reaches to the door handle after knocking a few times when the door opens Carla is washing dishes "Mom! We're back and we have new friend!" Carla looks at them "Welcome back, who's this?" Yume shyly looks up "Hello, i'm Yume.." Carla studies her face but stops and stares at one place "What happened to your forehead?!" She asks looking to her son for answers "Did you do it!?" Eren denies this "No! We found her and she was already injured!" Carla squints looking for any lies, she sighs and looks back to Yume "C'mon let's get you treated." she pulls Yume to a chair and instructs Eren and Mikasa to store the wood in a chest while she was treating the wound of the girl "My husband is a doctor but sadly he's not here right now so i'll have to suffice to treat your wounds, i hope you don't mind." Yume shakes her head "No no it's even nice of you to do this for me considering im a stranger" Carla shakes her head in disagreement "A friend of Eren or Mikasa is no stranger" Yume backs down and sadly thinks about what happened to Carla.

As Carla finishes up the treatment Yume asks one last question "What year is it?" Carla looks up to her "845" 'haha im so fucked' "Ah okay" Yume nods back.

Several days have passed since she found out about where she was, the Jaegers had found out about her situation, kind of, they know she's a runaway noble and she has no place to stay at so they took her in, she declined at first but then caught sight of herself in the mirror she was a kid, 10 years old to be exact so she couldn't exactly decline unless she wanted to do a Levi Ackerman and fend for herself. She's been filled with anxiety thinking about when the titans will break though the wall but it hasn't happened though it could be any day.  She has yet to meet Armin but she has met Grisha. Not meeting Armin has brought her a sense of relief that the fall wouldn't happen yet. But it had to happen at some point.. she knew that but it brought her great fear, it was different watching it happen then actually experiencing it she was scared that lingering feeling keeping her up, each day that passed it got worse and worse. 

One day she woke up,  and came to a realization that she was being stupid by letting this feeling take over, standing around wouldn't do her any good nor would it help anyone, she already had an advantage considering she knew what would happen in the future. She thought up her goals, 'i want to survive....i want my friends to survive.' 

Authors note:

So idk if it's been two years since i touched this fanfic but wow im actually writing again! Anyway i made sure to edit the first two chapters so it fit my standards. I apologize if the characters seem off i'll probably rewatch some episodes for sweet ol accuracy with that out of the way see ya next chapter!