𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙!

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

EVERYTHING WENT BY A BLUR,

for you. After the fight with Itadori and Mahito, and everything else.. y'all went back to where Itadori had been staying. Of course you were still highly devastated about Junpei, as it's only been a couple hours.

But you couldn't think about that right now. You had a lot of things going on quite soon... The exchange event was tomorrow.

That's the only thing that was distracting you. Being able to kick someone's ass!

You were currently sitting down on the couch next to Itadori.

"Are you okay Yuji?" You question as you wrap an arm around his shoulder. You didn't want your little Itadori to be sad.

"I couldn't save him..." Itadori mumbled to himself, looking down at the ground. You frowned as you grabbed his chin, making him look at you.

"Don't blame yourself Yuji, it wasn't your fault" You try to reassure the younger, making him sigh.

"I know it's just that... I could've done better." Itadori said still unsure about his help. He then started ranting about everything.

"If only I was stronger.. I- I could've saved him, Y/N.. if only if I wasn't so wea-" Itadori ranted before he got cut off by....

A soft pair of lips!?!?

His eyes widened as he looked at you, but soon going along with it. He had to admit.. if he only say the bottom half of your face. That was enough for him to kiss you.

Pulling your lips away you smile, as you put a hand on his head. Ruffling his hear.

"Sorry- you wouldn't stop talking nonsense" Teasing the male, he blushed as he looked at anywhere else but you.

"What? Wait don't tell me... that was your first kiss?" You lean down, looking into Yuji's eyes. He bit his lip in embarrassment, as he nodded his head.

"Yeah actually... it was" He admitted, while he started hearing Sukuna in his head.

'What kind of body am I in! You haven't even had your first kiss yet!?? Fucking Virgin' Sukuna thought as Itadori, sweat dropped.

'But... it was with her.. cant say she's fine though. Bitch never shows the rest of her face' Sukuna thought, wanting to say it out loud.

Itadori shook his head as he groaned.

'Shut up you cursed spirit!' Itadori thought to himself. To you it looked like the boy was going crazy...

"Hey? You alright?"
----
It was bright and early when Gojo came over. Making both you and Itadori get up and get ready.

Gojo smirked as he waved his arms around in excitement.

"Okay! Since you've been gone for two months.. I think we should have a great. 'Welcome Back'." Gojo informed as he looked at Yuji for ideas.