𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

GOJO HAD MENTIONED THAT YOU,

we're supposed to go with Itadori and Fushiguro to the juvenile detention center. Now you were only supposed to be watching just in case... something went wrong.

But you were sleeping! Sleeping in that warm bed you missed for weeks. Slightly snoring and dreaming of Fushiguro's dad. (I'm KIDDING)

While you were dreaming people were dying. Those people being one. Itadori Yuji.

After Fushigoru had noticed the dead cursed spirit, Sukuna appeared before him. Taking poor Itadori's heart out.

Now this is the part where YOU would come in... but that wasn't the case. Fushigoru was currently fighting Sukuna... getting his ass whooped.

Getting up from your alarm clock blasting in your ear. You jump up and curse yourself out. How could you forget something so important.

Rushing, you grab in your uniform and put on your regular mask. Getting Kiyotaka to drive you there.
--
"AHH, IM HERE! HELLO!?" You yell, hopping out the car. Running up towards the building you see Itadori and Megumi talking.

You sighed, thankful until you saw blood leaving Itadori's chest. A huge hole, being able to see straight through his torso and back.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED" you yelled, scaring the two males. But before you knew it.. Itadori fell forward, basically dying.

Megumi stared at his body dejected about what happened. Coming up to the two you kneel by Itadori's body.

"Megumi! What happened?" You asked, getting back up as you looked at Megumi. He looked down and explained everything that happened.

Your mouth dropped as you looked back at Itadori's body. Practically barking at the dead boy, wanting a piece of Sukuna.

Megumi tapped on your shoulder making you realize what you were doing. Getting up and picking up Itadori's body, you go back to the car.

Driving back to jujutsu tech.
---
It was now early afternoon and Itadori's body had gone with Gojo. Leaving you and everyone else completely clueless on if Itadori survived.

But you weren't going to be sad and cry over it. You had just met Itadori not too long ago and you've seen people die all the time. You trained yourself not to cry over a small death. Nobara and Megumi weren't to happy about it though.

Feeling a bit guilty you weren't there, which also called for a scolding from Gojo. You decided to do something nice!

Baking was like your secret and you quite enjoyed it. So why not bake cookies for some sad teenagers. After pulling out the ingredients needed you gasped and clapped your hands.

Going to Toge's room you burst inside. Accidently coming in when the boy was changing. Toge was shirtless, but did have his pants on. His muscles prominent but not to defined.

You just stayed in the room as it wasn't the first time this had happened. Tote sighed and put on his shirt.

"Kelp" he greeted, you greeted back and wrapped your arm around him, breast pushing up against his arm. Toge blushed at the contact, looking away.

"Hey Toge wanna help me bake cookies for the first years?!" You ask, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Salmon" Toge agreed, making you smile, getting up and dragging the boy along with you. Next going to to Maki's room. Knocking on the door, she opens it.

Her glasses off and her hair up into her usual ponytail. She already had looked disinterested.

"Wanna make cookies for the first years with me and toge?" You questioned, making the other frown.

"Uh- I don't think s-" before Maki could finish her sentence you grabbed her hand and pulled her along. Going to get panda.

"PANDA! Let's make cookies for the first years..." You yelled, hitting the bear on his belly.

"COME ON!" He yelled as he scooped all three of you up and into the kitchen. Now you guys were currently preparing.

"Ah- Panda! You got milk on my mask!" You deadpanned, ready to punch the male.

"Hahah! Next time watch out" He teased, making you punch him in the arm.

"GAH- OWWW!!" He screeched, holding his arm.

"Mustard leaf?" Toge said worriedly, trying to help the panda while Maki was doing all the baking. Putting the cookies in the oven.

Now all you had to was wait. Toge and Maki were sitting on the couch, watching tv. While you were on your phone harassing Gojo to tell you if Itadori made it or not.

DING!

You got up and ran over to the oven, taking out the cookies. Looking at how they came out you smiled to your self.

"Wow look how good I did!" You said making everyone else around you deadpan. Laughing you knock on Megumi's door.

Opening up the door, with bandages over his face he looks at you.

"Yess Y/N?" He asked, looking out the room and seeing the rest of the second years.

"Go and wait on the couch" you stated, more like demanded. He nodded and went to go sit down as you ran over to Nobara's room.

Knocking on the door, the orange haired girl came out.

"What's going on? Why is everyone out in the living room?" She questioned, confused on why she was last on the details.

"Oh well me, Toge... Maki, and Panda made you guys cookies. Since the both of you are quite sad about everything that's happened with Itadori." You mentioned while you walked and showed the two the cookies.

Their eyes beamed up at the cookies until you mentioned their dead classmate. You cringe as you set them back down.

"Uh- sorry... Anywho! Let's eat these cookies. There's chocolate in them" you pointed out, handing them both a cookie.

"Y/N why aren't you sad too?" Nobara asked, as she nibbled on her cookie. You sighed and took a bite out of your cookie.

"Well I'm used to it. Sometimes you just cant save everyone... I figured that out years ago. So I guess it just stuck with me" you confessed making the first years 'ooh'.

"But hey! I guess I can help you guys train soon!" You mention....

Making everyone sink in their seats.