Chapter 7: Talking to Chiron

Imma give y'alls a break and give y'all a short chappie

After class, Kennade and Ricky quickly found a quiet place by a water fountain and sat down.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering. Show me Chiron!" Kennade chanted.

Chiron walked into view, "Why hello Kennade and Ricky. How is the quest going?"

"Oh uhhh yeah it's..." Kennade glanced at Ricky, "It's uhh fine" She knew Chiron could look straight through her. He frowned. Ricky, not grasping what she was doing, blurted out, "Oh no we're ok, we had a few venti around to visit, but we're good!"

"Ricky!" Kennade shrieked unhappily. "We weren't supposed to-" She was cut short by Chiron asking "Venti? Venti at Hogwarts?"

"Weird right," Kennade responded. "Any guesses on who sent them?"

"No I haven't got a clue." he admitted. Great, just great Ricky thought, even Chiron doesn't know. They said goodbye to Chiron and hurried on our way.

They walked past the library, where they saw Elena and Evelyn with a huge stack of books.They overheard them saying something about the Great Lake. It didn't seem odd to Kennade and Ricky because Evelyn and Elena were always in the library, scouring around trying to pick up any knowledge that they could from books.

They hurried outside and plopped down on the warm grass. They pulled out their wands and continued to practice the levitation charm.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Kennade said, swishing her wand, but it was no use. She was doing everything Professor Farker told her, yet it wasn't going up. She stared at the feather and tried again, "Wingardium Leviosa!" Yes! It floated up and up and up. She removed her wand and just stared at it. It still continued to float.

"Nice!" Ricky said. Now it was Ricky's turn to try, "Wingardium Leviosa!" he yelled. Nothing. "Wingardium Leviosa! Wingardium Leviosa! WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!!!!" Kennade glared at him. "Wingardium Leviosa!" Finally! The feather floated up. After 30 minutes of practicing and talking they both went to their common rooms.

Word Count (As usual, including this): 339