What he loves about you

Jim
Your intelligence.
Although this is one of your main insecurities, he loves it. He loves when you have your own knowledgeable opinion and he often goes to you for advice wether it be about work or something completely different.

Harvey
How private and reserved you are.
You don't flaunt or show off anything and he respects that. You are one of the most humble people he has ever known. He says your definitely wife material.

Jerome
He loves how oblivious you are.
Obviously you know about all his little plans he has but he loves how innocent you are compared to him.
He finds your obliviousness oddly adorable.

Oswald
Your fear for scary movies.
He loves this about you because it's cute and he loves using it against you. Whenever he wants to watch a scary movie you pout and cuddle up to him. You secretly loved it as it meant you get to spend time with him.

Zsasz
Your confidence.
He loves that your not sacred of him. You have always been confident if that means how you dress, how you pose in photos or how you carry yourself. He thinks it makes you super sexy.and it's one of the first things he says in order to describe you.

Ed
Your humour.
He loves you humour and adores the absolute hell out of it. Your personality's click so much which is what brought you close in the first place. Your relationship is full of riddles and laughs.