{Victor Zsasz} No Means No

Trigger warning:
includes mentions of sexual assault & r@pe.
This was written truly to bring attention and raise awareness to sexual assault and the ways to get help. As a victim of sexual assault myself I would like to raise awareness on what happens after you report an assault from my point of view giving what happened for me personally when I reported mine. Obviously i am no professional sometimes things get dealt with differently.
I urge to any body going through this please call the rape crisis centres on 01708 765200 or by email to info@supportline.org.uk. your not alone & you are loved.
if you feel like this story may trigger you please stop reading and turn to the next chapter.

I lay there still, not that I didn't want to move, my body was stuck.

Paralysed.

Normally Victor would have come save me from the bad guys by now it had never gone this far.

I built the courage to sit myself up against the way.

I hid my head in my knees.

The image still playing in my mind.

His face. His hands. His voice.

It's like it was happening all over again.

"Baby" I heard Victor shout running over to me, "you okay you look pretty roughed up" he laughed.

He had no idea what those men did to me.

It needed to stay that way.

If he found out god knows what would happen.

"Yeye I'm fine" I shrugged.

"Did they do anything to you cos I swear to god-" he yelled.

"No no baby it's fine I'm just not feeling very well" I sighed.

"Cmon let's get you home" he whispered, picking me up and carrying me back to his car.

I could barley sit.

"Actually could you drop me off at the police station" he sighed.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Lee's there she wanted me to try on some dress for her and Marios wedding" I said faking a smile.

"Ohhh okay I'll drop you off just message or ring me when your done I don't want you walking home alone in the dark, in fact yeah ring me I love hearing your beautiful voice" he said smiling back at me.

I could see the concern in his eyes. He knew something was wrong he was just too scared to ask.

We finally arrived at the police station.

I rushed to get out of the car but he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckle.

"Are you sure your okay" he whispered.

"I promise my love" I said taking my hand out of his and brushing it against his cheek.

I closed the car door and walked to the building.

I was well known by the GCPD for I was just like Victor, hit woman, murderer and of course the daughter of Don Carmine Falcone.

So seeing me walk straight in the the police station surprised everyone.

"Yeah Y/N you can't be here remember what happened last time" said commissioner Barnes coming round the corner.

"I just need to see Lee" I whispered.

"No you leave right now or I'll have you arrested" he yelled at me, now everyone was staring at me.

Great. Thanks Barnes.