Greece x Fem!Japan (pt 1)

Hey everyone, I got the inspiration for this while reading 'Hetalia-Sing it for Japan' by Cherimoya. So check her out. (Japan's fem name is Sakura, I looked it up in the noytalia archives.) 

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~~ 

     Sakura was sitting underneath a cherry blossom tree in the park, watching the petals float downwards. She closed her eyes and hummed along to 'Regret Message' by Kagamine Rin. She didn't notice that someone was walking towards her until he tapped her shoulder. She jumped in surprise and looked up to see Heracles looking down at her. 

     "Oh! Herro Herakuresu-San. How are you." He looked at her and smiled, sitting down next to her. "I'm good." He said in his usual slow nature. She loved how calm he sounded, and how he always seemed to be sleeping. "How are you doing Sakura?" She smiled slightly and stroked a cat that had followed him. "I'm doing good, thank you. What brings you here?" He closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the sky. "I was wondering if you wanted to come and see some new ruins I found." She looked at him and nodded. "That wourd be fun. Do you want to go now." He nodded and stood up. 

     An hour-and-a-half later they were sitting under the ruins of an old Greek temple. She looked around at the building and sighed. "This is beautifur, I can't berive that they made this." She continued to look around in awe as Heracles watched her, smiling slightly to himself. 'She's so cute, the look on her face is adorable.' Sakura looked back at him and a small blush formed on his cheeks.  

     She smiled at him and stroked the cat that was sitting on her lap. "I'm having a rearry nice time Herakuresu-San. I've rearry enjoyed spending the day with you." She stood up and walked to the stairs. "It's rearry beautifur here. I hope I can come back and visit another time." She turned around to face him with a small smile on her face. He felt himself blush again and stood up, walking over to her. "Well, you could stay at my place tonight, and tomorrow I can show you some more artifacts."  

     She looked at him and her smile got bigger. "That wourd be wonderfur-" She suddenly stopped talking and started shaking severely. Heracles looked at her worried. "Sakura? Are you OK?" She leaned against a pillar and looked at him. Her eyes were clouded with pain and she wrapped her arms around herself. "Sakura? Sakura, are you OK? Sakura?!" She nodded and tried to hide her shaking. "I-It's j-just an e-earthq-qua-" She cut off as another, fiercer bout of shaking took over her body. She was sweating profusely and had started coughing. Heracles wrapped his arms around her. "Sakura? Sakura listen to me," Heracles' normally slow voice was fast and sharp with fear. "Sakura, answer me. Sakura!"  

     She looked up at him, her eyes clouded with pain. Her legs grew weak as she leaned into him. Her coming was loud and hard, and he was afraid she would cough up blood. He heard her groan in pain as tears streamed down her face. "H-Heraku-kuresu...it-it hurts..." She let out a small sob and fell into him, blacking out. 

     He held her in his arms, his fear rising every second. She was shaking uncontrollably and had coughed up a small amount of blood onto his once white shirt. He picked her up in his arms and ran towards his house. He grabbed his keys and ran outside towards his car. He placed her in the back seat and laid his jacket over her. He got into the drivers seat and drove as fast as he could towards Sadik's house. He may hate him, but he was the person that he could get to fastest. 

     As he drove he pulled out his phone and sped dialed Wang Yao. "Yao? It's Heracles. Something's wong with Sakura...I don't know! We were talking and all of a sudden she starting shaking and coughing and she was sweating really bad. I'm taking her to Sadik's, he the person who lives closest to me. σκατά! ηλίθιο οδηγό, όπου θα παρακολουθήσετε σας(1)! All right. I'll call Ludwig and Feliciano." With that he hung up the phone and made a sharp right.