America x Fem!England

NOTE: In this one England is a girl, just so ya know.

England= Alice

America= Alfred

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy after noon, and Alice was just sitting down for a little break.

"Finally," she sighed, "I can take a break and have some tea." She was just putting the cup to her lips when she hard a banging on the door.

"Yo! Iggy! You there?"

She groaned, "Alfred," she muttered, "that bloody idiot, coming over uninvited."

More pounding. "I'M COMING YOU TWIT!" she yelled, "What do you want?" she sighed while opening the door, "And what are you wearing?" Alfred marched into the door and pulled off his jacket, "I'm Captain America! 'Cause I'm the-"

"Hero, yes, yes, we all know and I don't care. What are you here for?"

"What? Oh! Yeah!" he exclaimed, "I was here to, um, uh... You look... Different." He said. She noticed he was staring at her, was he, blushing?

"Well, yes," she replied, "I'm wearing a dress for one thing,"

"Oh, ok. Hey, did you change your hair style?" He noticed? It was such a slight change though, just some split ends cut off and she had it in two pig tails instead of her normal pony tail.

"Yeah, I got it trimmed, and I'm not wearing pig tails." He looked at her thoughtfully

"Oh! I thought so, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me. I found this new place and heard it's really good! So, you wanna?" She was shocked. Alfred didn't make fun of her for wearing a dress, and he looked embarrassed.

"S-sure, I guess..."

He perked up and grabbed her hand, "Sweet! C'mon, let's go!!"

He started pulling her out the door, "Wait! I can't go out like this!"

He turned around and looked at her smiling, "Why? You look cute."

She felt heat rising into her cheeks and looked away, "F-fine, just so we don't wast any more time." she heard Alfred sinker and turned to face him and saw he was looking at her, smiling, with a slight blush on his cheeks.

He noticed she was staring at him and quickly looked away, "W-well, shall we?"

"Yes, let's go." They got into Alfred's car and left. 20 minutes later they were sitting at a table near the back of the Spaghetti Factory, "See!" Alfred said, "Isn't this food great?"

She sighed in exasperation, "Yes, Alfred, for the twentieth time, the food tastes wonderful."

Alfred looked at her, "Hey," he said, he sounded sort of, shy, "Would you like to go for a walk?" she looked at him surprised, "I mean, if it's not to much trouble or anything..." He looked away, his face bright red, "Never mind, you must have things to do, I'll just drive you home."

He stood up, looking at the ground. She snickered silently and grabbed his coat sleeve, (he had changed into nicer clothes with her threatening) "No, it's OK," she said, blushing slightly, "I would like to go for a walk."

"Sweet, shall we?" He held out his arm, she took it and smiled. They payed the bill, (Alice's treat, as Alfred forgot to bring money) and left.

After a while Alice looked at Alfred, "So," she began, "What do you want?"

He looked at her confused, "Huh?"

"You come to my house, you compliment me, and then you take me to lunch." She dropped his hand, "What do you want? Money?"

He looked taken a back, "N-no, it's not like that. I-I don't want any money. I-I d-did it c-cause I-I..."

"You what?"

She stepped towards him, he stepped back, "I-I uh, I..."

He looked down and backed up, "Well? You what? Spit it out." She walked until she was right in front of him, "Well?" He looked up, his face bright red, grabbed her arms and kissed her on the cheek.

She stepped back, surprised and embarrassed, "I-I invited you to lunch 'c-cause I, um, l-like you. A lot." He looked at the ground his face red as a beet, his hands in his pockets, kicking the dirt. Alice looked at him and started to laugh loudly. Alfred looked at her startled, "Huh?"

She looked at him, still laughing and smiling, "I-I can't b-believe you-you did this b-because you l-like me!" she said, clutching her stomach from laughing so hard.

He was taken aback, "W-well, what else was I supposed to do?

"You could have just told me. You didn't have to do anything like this. I would have been fine watching a movie and eating popcorn, you twit." she looked away blushing.

Alfred looked at her in shock, "Does, does that mean you like me? Like, Like-like?"

Alice looked up and snickered, "That's for me to know and you to find out." she pecked him on the cheek, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go home and file paperwork."

"Will you kiss me goodbye?" he asked smirking.

"No, you bloody idiot! I'm not going to kiss you!" she was the one blushing furiously now.

He laughed, "Well, can i give you a ride home?"

"You may." They both went home happier that day, and later that week they watched Pocahontas and got into a fight over who was better. (a very epic battle of pocorn...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read through this and saw I wrote 'Over who was POPCORN' and I just about died at how funky that mistake was. Anyway, I have no idea what couple to write next, so the first person to solve this riddle I will dedicate a chapter to them and they can choose what couple. (it can also be a readerXcountry) Here is the riddle. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?