Chapter4: The room next to mine

Ig: sunisaxx

Thank you all for reading ^^ xoxoxo

********************

My mum is  fangirling over this guy ever since she saw him. My ears are about to fall off. Kai is handsome this, Kai is handsome that.. alright i get it Kai Kai Kai his name is Kai °^°.... I cant stay inside this car any longer i might end up getting ears infection. Omo this was suppose to be my happy holiday. π_π What is happening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally we're home at last. I stayed quiet during the ride at all time. Didn't even seem to care about Kai's existence. Oh well i didn't plane to get closer to him anyway.

KAI' POV*

I wonder why Yobi don't talk to me. She doesn't seem to be those quiet type. Or maybe its because of me? Doesn't she like me? No no Kai that is impossible everyone loves you. If she doesn't like me then, well that's surprising because no one can denied my sexiness. Weird thoughts are running through my mind, but i couldn't think of any good reason to why Yobi don't talk to me. She may be very shy? Well if that's the case then everything will get better as time goes by... i hope.

Yobi's POv

'Yobi! Take Kai oppa to his room please", i rolled my eyes as i heard my mum's command. Cant i be alone for just 1 second? I seriously need a life of my own. I keep mumbling as i walk into the living room. Kai is standing there with his luggage waiting for me to take him to his room. Unfortunately its next to mine. I looked away as soon as our eyes met. I don't know why but i just did. To be honest he isn't that ugly.

I walk past him and thought he would follow me but that jerk didn't even move. Just standing observing my living room like its the best thing he's ever seen.

"Are you coming or what?", i look at him properly for the first time. He's got some Good swag. Like hip hop yoyoy you know? Oh god im drunk. I started laughing because of my stupid thoughts. Kai stared at me weirdly. I bet Kai is thinking that im on drugs.

*cough* "What? Cant i laugh?",trying to act all cool again.

"Sure you can? ... ", he answered unsured.

"Here is your room and next to yours is mine. I'm warning you, don't ever enter my room without my permission. Or i will kill you", i threatening him. He reply with a small smile. Well that was cute >.< * cough NO *cough

"Finally you talk", he patted my head gently and a bigger smile appeared on his face.

I removed his hand away from my head."oii don't touch me",i said. A smirk escape from his lips. He enter his room and shut the door left me dumbfounded. What was that about..?? I thought. I was about to walk away but the door suddenly open. "Here is your present", Kai handed me a barbie doll =_=. "How old do you think i am", i yelled at him. Urgg!!! Is this meant to be a stupid prank or what. He better stop this crap because I'm about to kill him.
"Sorry about that.. i thought you're like 5 so i got you this.  Never knew you are an old lady". He shut the door in my face once again. Well.. he is pissing me off. "You stupid I'm still younger then you, you crazy bastard!!", i shouted loudly and kick his door.

Wahhhhh hope you like it xx >////