Chapter2:Airport

Ig: sunisaxx
Hello ^.^ //

***************
Next morning

I really hate the idea if living with someone else! I heard he is 2 years older then me and he will be attending the same school as me like seriously?. How embarrassing would it be if someone finds out that we're living together. They will get the wrong idea. Urg!Even thinking of him make me want to cry.

I have to wake up so early...AGAIN because of that stupid Kai.Mum said we have to pick him up at the airport around 1. I'm wondering why i have to wake up so early anyway. Its not like we're going now =_= and the main point is why do i even have to go?. Trust me seeing his face will make me puke. I myself don't know why i dislike him so much but i kind of have the feeling that everything is his faults.

As i walked downstairs i could see my mum doing her usual thing like walking around the house just to lose some extra 0.5kg. For god sake how thin does this women want to be. What are you expect this is things Asian parent do.

"Morning Yobi", she greeted happily as soon as she see me her happy face instantly turned into a frown. She glaceed at me from my head to toe." Yobi! What are you wearing? Take that big jumper off. Are you a man or what? You should be wearing girly and cute clothes,not this big fat thing you're wearing. Now go and change into a dress or something", Yes this is the judgmental mother of mine.
"But mum... this is so comfortable and---"
"Shuu!,listen to mummy", she hush me.

"Urgg, whatever", I said as i stormed back upstairs. I have no rights in this house have i? Didn't even ask for my opinion when invited that Kai into our house. If he piss me off once i swear i will kick him back to Korea -..-. Life is SO unfair.

I got changed into this flowery dress.It'd been a long time since i've worn a dress. It kind of feel weird but oh well. I rushed downstairs and show my new outfit to her.

"Mum, how do i look?", i said while imitating model by posing weirdly.

"You look wonderful hunny. This is the type of clothes you should be wearing", she said pointing her index finger at me. I reply by nodding my head up and down.

Read my friends' stories by Mursal12345 'i love you, my teacher' and Luhanhoney 'You and i'