the unexpected call

It's been years I left jujutsu tech but still I wanna go back there sometimes. But I know I can't. It's been years I left that place which was my home I left him. I heard a lot of stories about him that he is now one of the most powerful Jujutsu sorcerer I am glad he made it. I am happy for him. But I wish he and I would haven't been separated like that. Gojo never left my mind for a second but I hope he no longer remember me. I left Tokyo since a while now but I have to go back there for Yuji.

I was drifted in my thoughts when my phone rang and yuji's number flashed.

" Hey lil bro wassup !?" , I said as cheerfully as possible.

" Hello is this miss y/n itadori ?!" , an unfamiliar voice replied.

" Yes I am but may I ask why are you having my brother's phone is he okay",  I asked getting scared.

" Actually miss your brother is now admitted in Jujutsu tech there are some complications we can't talk over phone we hope we can talk to you in person. Please do come to Jujutsu tech for a good talk." , The stranger replied.

What yuji got admitted to Jujutsu and now I have to go and meet him. I replied a yes and put down the phone.

I never wanted him to go there no matter what. I should go to Tokyo and bring him along with me. I can't leave him in that place.

I booked my ticket to Tokyo as soon as possible and started packing and while packing my mind drifted back to the past.

( Flashback )

" Hey y/n stop doing that you will hurt yourself" , gojo shouted.

" I know you won't let me get hurt ", I teased him.

I was learning domain expansion and I already used all my energy and power and over exhausted myself. Then suddenly i felt a strong pair of arms holding me I knew it was gojo he never let me overwork myself. He lifted me up bridal style and took me and made me sit in a bench.

" I told you not to exhaust yourself then why are you doing this" , his voice was low and full of concern.

" I just want to master it as soon as possible" , I spoke gently.

"It's okay take your time and stop over exhausting yourself. Okay ?" , He looked at my eyes and spoke.

I hugged him. I am really happy to have him with me. He hugged me back tightly. I rested my head on his chest I love the height difference it makes me hear his heartbeat more prominently I was lost in thoughts when he whispered," I can't lose you please don't hurt yourself".

I smiled and replied , " I won't I promise".

( End of flashback)

Remembering this old memory made my eyes filled with tears. I can't face him after leaving him like that. I am so selfish.

A/n :

Hey guys!!!! This is my second story I hope you like this one. I am literally hooked to gojo so I thought of writing one and I am not that good in writing feel free to tell me if I made any mistakes :)