Chapter 77

"What's Joong doing here?" Yeosang asked after everybody had greeted him.
"Why can't I be here?" Hongjoong raised a brow. He was a little irritated since it seemed everybody was upset with him again and he didn't know why.

"I didn't say you can't," Yeosang remarked.
"You just said 'what's Joong doing here?'"
"Yes. Joong," he pointed to Seonghwa.
Hongjoong smiled.
"Is that what he told you his name was?"
Yeosang nodded. "Is it not?"
The alpha shook his head.
"His name's Seonghwa. Park Seonghwa."
Yeosang nodded. He already knew the boy was lying about his name.

"Have you tried letting go of his hand yet? We all tried but he wouldn't let go," Wooyoung told him.
Yeosang awed at the little aura surrounding their hands. He tugged his hand away but the older wouldn't let go. He softly placed his other hand on Seonghwa's and caressed it. He tried again and the beta slowly let go. Yeosang smiled and stroked his hair.

"See. You just have to be gentle," the King commented. Everybody knew who the comment was meant for and the alpha rolled his eyes.

"But why is Seonghwa here. He told me he didn't want to come to the castle."
"He went to save you," Hongjoong informed.
"Save me from what?"
They all looked at each other bemused.
"You don't remember?" Jongho asked.
"Remember what?" Yeosang chortled. Wooyoung was surprised because that wasn't a reaction he would have normally had.

"You were ab-"
"What's the last thing you remember?" The King interjected his son.
"I was going to go practice with Seonghwa and.. Yes Tae Oh was with me!"
"Then what happened?"
"Hmm I'm not sure," he shrugged.
"Did something happen?"
"No. Not really," the King lied. Wooyoung stared at him like he just committed a felony.

"Alright," Yeosang giggled.
"But why's his hair blond?" He asked looking at everybody.
"Wait! The war is over?! Hmm?" He looked outside.
"When did you get back?"
"Not too long ago. They won!" The King said.
"Really? That's great!" Yeosang exclaimed. He stood up and went to hug his soulmate taking the younger by surprise. Jongho was flustered but eventually hugged back.

"This is great! Why do you all seem so bored? Well you must be tired. That's alright! We can all celebrate tomorrow," Yeosang spoke excitedly.
They all looked at him incredibly confused. Hongjoong was sure he's never even heard the omega speak that much.
Yeosang sat on Jongho's lap and scented him. Everybody gawked at them knowing something was definitely peculiar about his behavior.

"I missed you," he whispered making the alpha turn completely red. Yeosang gasped and stood up to look at him.
"Oh my heavens! What happened to your hair?!" He took a quick look at everybody else.
"Hongjoong and San too? What's going on?"

Everybody just stared at him a little confused if they should tell him the truth or continue the lie the King had started.

"You really don't remember anything?" Hongjoong asked and the King glared at him.

"Am I supposed to remember something?"
"You were abducted by Bae-"
"Kim Hongjoong!" The King raised his voice startling everyone in the room. Yeosang turned to his father a little frightened.

"What's wrong father? What's going on?" He asked, starting to become worried.

"Nothing Sangie. Don't worry. You should rest. You were asleep for a long time. I'll have Mari come check on you ok?" He said softly whilst patting his son's head.
Wooyoung grimaced at that. He always got goosebumps whenever his dad went from 'scary alpha' mode to 'soft father' mode.

He urged everybody to exit the room but Yeosang whined.
"But I want Jongho to stay with me."
Said alpha placed his palm over his face to hide his blush and the fact that he was smiling.