Let me show you sweetheart

She bids her goodbyes to the peace she was looking forward to coming home as she notices the cars in front of the house. The sense of relief completely evaporated from her body. Well, there goes her cuddling session with Josh too.

She expects the loud yelling that reaches her ear as she walks into the living room. "What's up guys?" She smiles tiredly, letting herself fall next to Jaden on the couch as he makes place for her under the fuzzy blanket she bought to decorate their living room.

"Movie night!" Blake answers still fighting with Noah on the floor.

"Josh didn't want to get out of his house, so we brought the boys night to him." Her gaze diverges to the boy whose fault this is. Josh's already looking at her sheepishly and apologetically. He was looking forward to this night with both of them too.

She smiles at him, knowing that he probably wanted a quiet evening too, that it's not his fault. She snuggles closer to Jaden, folding her right leg to lean it on top of her boyfriend's and leaning her back against his chest. The singer wrap his arm around her waist laying his hand against the inside of her thigh."What are we watching?"

She barely listens to the boys' answers leaning her head back against Jaden's shoulder, eyes half closed. "Long day?" He asks, pressing a kiss to her temple.

She hums in affirmation. "Was looking forward to a quiet night."

"I know baby." He whispers in her ear, pushing her hair away from the side of her neck to press kisses against her skin. "Josh feels like shit too, he was excited for tonight."

Both of them don't even pay attention as their friends start the movie and settle in their living room. Some of them are scattered on the floor, others are sitting on the couch on the other side of Jaden or the one next to theirs. Then there's Josh sitting on the leather chair across from theirs.

She doesn't notice it, not at first, Jaden's hand slowly moving up and down her thigh. She doesn't notice it until he inches it up to her upper thigh. "Quit it Jaden." She hissed under her breath.

She knows exactly what he wants. Jaden's always been into public sex, excited by the possibility of getting caught. He's pulled this shit before.

His fingers move on top of her clothed pussy. "Come on baby. It'll be so hot, I'll make you feel so good, you just have to be quiet for me. I know you can do it sweetheart." There he goes again with the 'sweetheart' knowing really well she never denied him anything when he called her that. His hand travel up to the hem of her leggings as he keeps talking. "Josh'll be so jealous. Bet he'll wish my hands were on him or maybe he'll wish he was the one with his fingers deep inside of you."

She lets him slip his fingers against her skin and past the item of clothing covering her lower half. Her breathing becomes erratic, the tension building up in her body. "Bet all of them would want to watch. You look so good when you spread your legs like that for me." She notices she did as he says it out loud, her legs now further apart from each other.

His fingers stop on her clit, slowly pushing and moving against it. The slow circular movement almost makes her moan out loud. "God. I want to hear you so bad, you always sound so pretty sweetheart. Want to hear you say my name, tell me how good it feels. Does it? Tell me." Her thighs are already shaking, from the pleasure running in her veins and the overwhelming need to roll her hips to increase the pressure of his fingers or to simply force him to press his digits against her entrance.

"Feels good, feels so good Jay." She whispers, turning her head to muffle the sound in his shirt. She tries to discreetly pull the blanket over her shoulders, trapping it between their bodies. Once it's secure she wraps both her hands around Jaden's forearm. She needs to hold on to something. She takes the opportunity to dig her nails in his skin. She knows he likes it, likes the slight pain as much as he likes the sound of his own voice.