From 3 to 1

She looks around them. No one in sight. She threads her fingers through Josh's and tugs him up the stairs. He follows her without a sound, without a question. Soon, she stops in front of Jaden's door quickly pushing it open and pulling him inside. The boy smiles, taking a seat on the bed.

She shakes her head slowly, her eyes never leaving his.

The walls are vibrating from the loud music playing in the living room, shushed voices coming from outside of the door. Would their friends wonder where they are? Probably not, the alcohol coursing in their veins is most likely too much for them to be able to even think.

The alcohol in hers though makes a wetness pool between her legs. She looks at him up and down before straddling him. His fingers instinctively dig in her waist pulling her even closer.

She runs her fingers through his hair, it's not often that they get to have each other like that. Most of the time their friends are living in their house, throwing parties or random boys night. There's always someone there, making them stay apart from each other. They get to talk, to spend time together, but touching... She gets to place her fingers on his skin a lot less often than she'd like to. "You have no fucking right to look like that." She almost whispers, lips only inches from his.

It's hard. Everything makes her want to pull him into a hug, into a kiss. But she can't. Sometimes it's even hard to keep her eyes off him. When he smiles, throws his head back laughing or when he bites down his bottom lip, his own hand twitching as he keeps himself from reaching for any of them.

It's hard. Especially when he looks this good.

He looks down at himself, taking in his tight black jeans and cut out shirt. He didn't think he looked any different than any other day. His eyes fall to her black dress bunched up in the middle of her thighs. God. He runs his fingers against her skin, slipping them underneath the fabric. His gaze, then, travels up where the dress hugs her curves so perfectly and where the cleavage shows just enough for Josh to let a smirk tug the corner of his lips.

He could say the same for her.

"Yeah? And what're you going to do about it?" She chuckles lightly before leaning forward just enough to brush her lips against his. She lets the anticipation rush through their veins. Her anticipation and Josh's frustration probably.

As much as she's been craving him, she got to have Jaden for herself. Josh didn't. He couldn't wait for the opportunity to put his hands on any of them. Josh's the first one to break, catching her lips with his. This isn't a new territory for them, kissing, but anything further than that will be.

And she can't fucking wait.

The kiss doesn't stay chaste very long, their tongues meeting in the middle, her hips rolling against his. He's wanted this for so long, he doesn't have it in himself to wait any longer.

"Shouldn't we invite Jaden?" She ignores his question, her lips sliding down his jaw and pressing open-mouthed kisses down his throat.

As if Jaden would've let them sneak away without him. "Don't worry about me." The singer smirks, leaning against the doorframe of his bathroom. Josh jumps, his head snapping to the side. "I like watching." He says in a hushed voice, smirk tugging the corner of his lips, tongue swiping against his bottom lip.

How is it possible to be so fucking hot?

Josh shudders at the move and brings his attention back to her. His hands travel to the back of her dress, blindly looking for the way to unzip it.

He does, finally sliding the dress down her shoulders. She lets it fall down as she pulls him in another kiss. "Sweetheart?" Jaden says with a low and sultry voice. "Why don't you go lay down on the bed hm?"