Chapter 1: Damsel causing Distress

Important: If you are reading this story on any other platform (other than Wattpad or Inkitt), you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.
If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form, please go to https://www.inkitt.com/Imaginativegirl006 or https://www.wattpad.com/user/Imaginativegirl006
Thank you.

"So, are you new?" The blond haired guy asked me with a smirk as he checked me out. I smiled sweetly at him as I balled my hands into fists.

Breathe, Penny! Breathe...

This might have been the thirteenth time I have been asked this same question and I haven't even entered my first class. And now my patience is running thin. If anyone else asks me this question again, I swear to god, I'll punch them in the face.

Control, Penny. Remember, no violence on the first day. You can start from day two...

"Yes. Today's my first day." I told the guy with the sweetest smile I could muster, hiding the molten anger deep inside me. The guy smirked as he looked at the map of the school in my hands.

I had this map sent to me on my email a couple of weeks ago but I didn't open it. And now this was my only hope if I wanted to navigate my way around without the help of some weird boys who just wanted something in return. And right now, I was regretting how I procrastinated opening the map as I feel a little lost.

Can't they upload the school map on google maps? That would have been so damn helpful right now!

"Do you want me to show you around?" The nameless guy asked. I opened my mouth to say something but he spoke before I could. "I could show you where all the empty classrooms are." He added with a smirk as his blue eyes trailed all over my form.

I knew this was going to come up! Can I just punch him now?

"And I can show you what it feels like to run to the nurse's office with a bleeding nose." A voice said from behind me, making me turn around. Another blonde haired guy was standing behind me. This guy had lighter hair with darker blue eyes. He looked like someone who was rarely ever serious and right now, he was serious.

"Oh really? Are you really going to punch me now, Jason?" The nameless guy asked. I looked at him to see him smirking at the new guy.

I really don't want to be caught up in this!

"First of all, I am not Jason. I am Mason. And second, yes. I can punch you." The new guy said. He looked pretty smug but the seriousness from a moment ago was almost gone from his face now.

"Oh really?" The first guy chuckled as he shook his head. "Mind your own damn business, Mason. I wasn't talking to you and I don't even want to talk to you." He added.

"Well, I was dying to talk to you!" The new guy, who's name was Mason, said sarcastically. A smile formed on my face at his sarcastic tone which made the first guy scoff.

"I told you, I won't mess with you all if you don't mess with me and my business." The first guy told Mason.

"And you think that I am your business?" I asked in an angry tone as I narrowed my eyes on the first guy. He gulped as his expressions turned fearful for a second. He composed himself before smirking at me.

"If you want to, you can be. I am single right now." He told me, making me raise an eyebrow at him in question.

He's testing my patience!

I am good at many things but those things never included controlling my patience. And I am awesome at breaking arrogant guys' bones and destroying their fat assed egos.