Chapter 4

Athena's POV

I wake up to somebody shaking me and I open my eyes. I see its nick waking me up and I smiled. He smiled back and got out the truck. I take off my belt and nick already opened my side of the door.

"Gosh where is this place?" I asked. Nick looked around and pointed to the river bend. My mouth formed an 'o' and we walked towards it. Nick helped me on the rocks and we finally see the town.

"Where is everybody?" Dalton asked and we walk to the gas station. Ugh I'm thirsty. I don't feel right. Something isn't right. I look through my side bag. I look through my phone and see a voice message from Carly. I'm about to listen to it when nick taps my shoulder. I put my phone in my back pocket and he grabbed my hand.

"Nobody is here. Maybe we should split up." I thought out loud. "Yeah we'll meet back here in thirty minutes." Nick said. "I'll take a look at the wax museum." I said. "You're not going by yourself. You're a girl." Nick said. "So I can't go by myself because I'm girl. That's pathetic." I said. "What happens if you get hurt?" Nick asked looking at my eyes. "I'll go with her with you want?" Dalton offered. "Just don't let her out of your sight." Nick said. I rolled my eyes and mumbled stupid. "I love you too." Nick said.

Dalton and I started to walk to the wax museum and Dalton speaks up. "I think you can handle yourself easily. Wade told me about your hand combat classes." He says. "When I was six. Besides that's very sexist of him to say." I said and he nodded.

"God this place gives me the creeps." Dalton says. We go up the steps of the museum and dalton takes off his hat. And we walk in. A blonde girl dancing with a dark tall man, a couple laughing on the couch. They all look so real.

"Wade! Carly!" I yelled out. "Carly! Carly!" Dalton yelled. We walked inside the piano room and I see wade on the piano. "God you had me worried sick. You idiot! Cmon let's go." I said but he didn't move. "Wade." I said and poked his cheek and its sunk in. I squealed and jumped back. "Oh god!" Dalton yelled and started to peel his cheek and red was there.

Dalton kept on peeling his skin off and I saw a tear. "Stop you're hurting him!" I yelled. And tears fell off my face. Dalton suddenly pushes me away and I fell on my butt. A man with long hair swung his knife at us cutting wades skin off his cheek. I screamed and dalton grabbed my hand pulling me up.

We run to the kitchen. I started to throw wax things at him and he just kept on walking as if it was nothing. Dalton grabs my hand and we walk inside a basement. "No. Please just!" Dalton starts but then man pushes us down the stairs. We both fall down and I scream. I fell next to dalton and blood was coming out my nose.

I turn my head towards dalton and his expression on his eyes made me break down and cry. "No please don't!" I yelled but it was too late the man brings down two knifes making Dalton's head cut off his body. I screamed and more tears fell.

I was going to crawl away but then man steps on my back. I screamed and he twists his foot and I hear my back pop. I let out a scream of agony and he kicks my stomach. And I groan. He grabs my collar and punches my face. I fall back on my head and I can feel blood flowing.

He grabs my ankles and Dalton's and drags us both away. He brings us to a room that has a strong smell of wax. The man puts Dalton's body to the side and he raises me up on my feet. I let out a scream. I think my ankle is broken.

He grabs a pair of handcuffs and puts one over a pole on top of me. Since being short my feet are dangling. "Please don't hurt me." I pleaded. He cuts off my bag and looks inside. A ChapStick, mascara, eyelash curler, my wallet, and some hair elastics. He then grabs another bag. He opens it and it has first aid kit there and scissors.