𝟎𝟎𝟒. doug's crush

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

You have a crush on Evie, don't you?

{AARON}

I was in Chemistry Class, next to Evie, doing a test. Evie was looking through her bag for something when Mr. Deley spoke to her.

"Looking for something?" Mr. Deley asked with a little smirk.

Evie quickly closed her bag as she looked up to Mr. Deley.

He held up a magic mirror. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Why does he have a magic mirror? Then it hit me, she cheated when she went to the front of the class to answer the equation but why would she cheat? She looks like a very smart girl.

"Thank you, Chad. It's gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled," Mr. Deley said.

"Mr. Deley I-" Evie started but got cut off by Doug.

"But that isn't fair. Obviously she wasn't cheating since she didn't have that... whatever it is," He said while standing up from his seat. So he DOES have a crush on her.

"It's called a magic mir-" Evie tried to say

Doug looked at her, "You're not helping. Stop," then looked back at Mr. Deley, "Maybe she needed another pencil."

"Actually, I was-" Evie started but got cut by me and Doug.

"Really, don't help," We both said.

Then Doug looked back at Mr. Deley and plead, "Please."

Evie looked up at Mr. Deley, "Please," She said with a pleading look.

"Well, if you pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop," Mr. Deley said as he put the mirror in his pocket.

We all sighed with relief as Doug sat on his seat. Evie glared at Chad before Doug nudged her and pointed at her test.

'Let's hope she passes' I thought.

🐾👑

I was sitting at the lunch table with Doug, reading a book while Doug was doing his homework.

Suddenly, I heard a voice that said, "For the first time, it's like I'm more than just a pretty face."

I looked up and saw Evie with her arm around Doug as she showed him her test results.

"A shocker, huh?" Doug told her.

"You were pretty great in there," She said as she sat down next to him.

"So were you," He said, trying to flirt with her.

"I bet I can get an "A" on the next test without the mirror," She said, confidently.

"Yeah. Maybe, we can get together and we'll hang out?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, let's get together," She said with a smile.

Then all of a sudden, Mal came up to the table and said to Evie, "There you are! I have been looking for you literally everywhere!"

"What's wrong?" Evie asked Mal.

"Ben just asked me out on a... date," She told her in embarrassment.

"Nice," Doug said as I let out a light chuckle.

"We can handle this. Bye," Evie said as she stood up to walk with Mal.

"Bye," Doug said as he watched the two girls walk away, specifically Evie.

Doug turned to look at me and saw I had a smirk on my face.

"What?" He asked,confused. 

"You have a crush on Evie, don't you?" I asked him, teasing him a little bit.

"What? N-no I don't," He said, trying to deny the fact that he has a crush on her with an obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Come on! You practically blushed when she had her arm around you and you were a bit jealous when she said she was going on a date with Chad," I told him with a knowingly smirk on my face.

He stayed silent for a few seconds, knowing that I definitely had won this one.

"Okay fine, I do have a little crush on her but she will never date me," He admitted as he went back to his homework.

Oh just you wait Doug, I promise you that she WILL date you. Now that I think of it, I have to try and make them a ship name.

🐾👑

A/N: Here you go!