𝟎𝟎𝟐. the vk's first day

━━━━˚🐾👑🌹⋆˚━━━━
𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🐾👑🌹⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗗𝗘 𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

Can you stay Aaron? I don't want to get lost in these woods.

{AARON}

I was walking to my next class but, suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother and also one of my best friends.

"Oh Hey. Jane, what's up," I said, closing the book I was reading. Yes, I am a bookworm and what about it?

"Hey Aaron, um I was going to my mom's class so she can sign this but the VKs are there and I am scared so I um was wondering if you um-," Jane said, she looked a bit nervous.

"Jane, you don't have to be scared but, as a good friend, I will come with you," I said, cutting her off.

"Really! You would do that for me?" She asked with a happy smile.

"Of course," I said with a smile.

I follow Jane to her mom's classroom. We get there and I opened the door, Jane was the first to walk in as I followed her. When we were walking past the VKs, Jane squealed.

'Wow she is that scared of them' I thought.

"Hello dear ones," Fairy Godmother greeted us.

"Hi," Me and Jane whispered back.

"You need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation," Jane whispered, giving Fairy Godmother the clipboard while looking at the VKs with a terrified look.

'Okay, she is 100% scared of them' I thought.

"Everyone here remember my daughter, Jane, and obviously you've met Prince Aaron," Fairy Godmother said as she gives Jane the clipboard.

"Mom, no," Jane hissed at her mom while I waved at them. Suddenly I lock eyes with Carlos. He smiled as I smiled back.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone," Fairy Godmother said, pushing Jane forward.

"Hi. That's okay, don't mind me as you were," Jane said, looking at them nervously when they didn't give her a response.

Me and Jane walked out of the classroom.

"Alright, I'll see you later Jane," I told her.

"Yeah, me too, bye," She said.

"Bye," I said, walking off.

I went to my locker, so I can put away my book. Yeah, I am a real bookworm. I love to read books. Anytime I am at Ben's castle, I always go to his mom's library. I am basically like a second son to her. I put away my book and made my way to the Tourney field to see the players practice.