Introduction

"Be the type of man, you'd want your daughter to be with."

Glad you clicked on this book.

It shows that you want to learn how to become a gentleman and what type of man that is.

This is something I've wanted to write long ago, ever since I started reading Wattpad books.

I'm not saying all the books are bad, but some images/ expectations of a man have got me thinking about it.

I understand that fierce male leads are better than the nice guys, since they are considered as strong and powerful to handle a woman, yet nowadays a lot of women expect that type of image in a man.

Which any man has inside of him. It just depends on how they reflect it towards you.

Based on the actions I see outside from some boys, thinking all girls are into toxic relationships and take advantage of that... I think it's time to change that.

Ugly, isn't it?

Therefore, I want to guide you into the world of Gentlemen.

I have met a lot of gentlemen in my life, which are my grandfather, my father and my brothers.  They showed me that chivalry is not dead and should be showed more often.

I will be adding their quotes and some things I found on the internet/movies/books.

I don't know about you, but I feel like men start to forget how to treat people right and let their pride take over.

This is why I decided to write this  book.

Warnings:

- English is not my mother tongue but I hope you don't cringe too much.

-The pictures I use are just for the aesthetic and belong to their rightful owners.

- If you try this out and don'tsee results right away, please be patient and don't give up.

-I know you won't agree to everything I say in here and can understand if you leave.

-Don't steal my work. Thank you.

Let me show you that you still need chivalry in life to succeed in any way.