Three

Leslie Brooks.

Chris decided to take Lauren and I to the mall. I wasn't really for it. I HATE when guys spend money on me. -Well, guys who aren't my father-. But Chris wouldn't leave me alone about it. So I just went along with. "Mommy I'm ready." Lauren said walking into my room. "Ok. Chris should be here in five." I said putting my heels on.

••••

"Can we go in there?" L asked pulling us into Children's Place. She walked over to the rack with a bunch of dresses on it.L picked up a pink one with blue hearts on it. We walked into the back of the store picking out more clothes.

We pulled up to my house and I saw Jose standing on my porch. I forgot today was his day with L. Lauren ran to her father. Chris helped me with getting the bags out of the car.

Jose glared at Chris while he sat the bags in the hall closet. "Why the fuck is he around my daughter?" Jose bitched." 'Cause unlike her dead beat father he actually cares about her."My attitude was at max.

"I'm bored." I wined. "So?" Chris asked. "Let's go to the club." I smiled. "Fine. Ge ready by 11." He said pecking my lips before leaving. 9:01pm. I stripped out of my clothing and took a steamy shower. Then, I brushed my teeth and did my hair and make-up.

10:59. One more minute, I thought. I looked in the mirror. I wore a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a -pink,black, and red- crop top, and my new Retro Jordans. My hair was really curly. Not nappy curly just curly. Make-up was natural as always. And for the jewelry I had on a pair of gold hoops, a lip shape necklace, and my Bitch Mode ring.

DING-DONG. The door bell rung as I walked down the stairs. I opened the door and saw Chris and Liz. "Hey guys. Ready?" I asked."Hell yes!" Liz yelled.

Hopefully its a no drama night. I don't need shit popping off