Intro

Leslie Brooks.

He said he wanted me 'till the end but ended up hurting me. It all happened when I told him I was pregnant with his child. A beautiful baby girl that is. Lauren Stoner. I'll never regret having her. She's the light of my life. I'd hurt a niqqa faster than fast talk about or mess with my daughter. So go on ahead fuck with my child and watch me get my glock. I may be a sweet bitch but I'm not afraid to jump your ass in a second.Fuck around bitch. Go on ahead. "Mommy can we go shopping?"Lauren asked."Sure L.Go get dress."I smiled."Okay Mommy."She giggled. We walked upstairs and into our rooms. I dressed in a purple tube top, black shorts,and a pair of purple sandals. I left my hair in messy ponytail. Then I walked into Lauren's room and saw her putting her hair into a bun.She had on a black tank, bright pink leggings,and her favorite pair of pink&black J's. "Mommy have you seen my pink Jean jacket?"She placed her bow tie studs in her ear."It should be in Lizzie's room on the bed."I said fixing her hair a little bit."Thanks."L walked out her room. "Meet me downstairs L."I called after her.

We walked into Justice and I brought L a bunch of stuff. Then we walked into Foot Locker and got some new kicks. We then headed to Monica's and got our nails done. "Mommy can I get the Hello Kitty nails?"Lauren put on her puppy dog eyes."Sure just tell the lady."I smiled and told the lady what I wanted done.After I paid for our nails my phone rung in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw Lizzie name pop up.I picked it up and placed it under my ear. "What's up Liz?"I said walking to my car. "Can you come out with me tonight?"She asked."Sure I just have to drop L off at Moms."I said placing all our bags into the car."Alright see you at home."She hung up.

"What do you want for dinner L?"I asked starting the car."Friday's."She pulled out her white beats and new IPhone 5. I pulled out the parking lot and headed to Friday's. We walked into the restaurant and waited to be seated. Once seated we ordered our drinks and checked out the menus."Mom can I got to Connie's slumber party Saturday?"Lauren checked her phone. "As long as you did your homework."I smiled as the waiter walked to our table.She took our order and took it to the kitchen.

After we ate and paid for our dinner I took L to my mothers house. Then I drove back home and saw Liz sitting on my bed with my our outfits laid out already. Dang she wastes no time picking out my clothes. Liz pushed me into the bathroom where I took a quick shower. I walked back out and saw that Liz had the curling iron set up. About a half hour later we both where ready.We took the limo to Club Bluu and let me tell you it was live.I just hope no drama breaks out.