Two

Say hi 2 Lizze. Lml

A week later.

Leslie Brooks.

"Chris put me the fuck down before I cut your balls off."I growled at Chris."Nope."He said smacking my ass."Aye. No touching that."A small smile crept onto my face.

"You wasn't saying that last night."Chris smirked.

"Cause you didn't touch my ass last night." I said putting him on hush mode.

He kept ln walking untill we reached the living room. Chris threw me onto the couch and smiled as he sat next to me.I looke around the living room and saw Wayne and Bow. They looked at each other and nodded.Now I'm totally scared here.

"Leslie, I want to sign you to YMCMB."Wayne smiled.

"Thanks but no thanks."I smiled and stood up only to be pushed back down by Chris.

"Nope. Your not going anywhere."Chris smiled sitting on me.

"Get your big ass off of me."My little arms tried to push him off of me.

Bow came behind me and cuffed my hands behind my back. This niggas arr going to get it when I get loose. This shit ain't funny. They haven't seen the worse of me.Yet. Imma have to cut a hoe later. Gosh, I can't wait to get free. Damn bitches.

"We are not letting you go untill you agree to join our label."Bow said sitting next to Wayne.

"Ugh... Fine but I get to write my own songs and raps." I said really wanting to be free.

"Cool, but I didn't know you could rap. Let me here you spit something." Wayne said chilling back.

I looked at Chris and gave him the nod. He stood up off of my lap and turned on my phone putting on one of my beats. He smiled as the song started. See Chris heared me rap before so he forced me into recording some of my raps. My song 'Middle Finger' finished and Wayne and Bow sat there dumb founded.

Chris Brown.

Wayne and Bow looked at Leslie dumb founded.They must have really liked it because they are really quiet. Five minutes later they were all over her. Bow took her out of the hand cuffs and hugged her.

"Damn girl you got skills." They said in union.

"I know."Leslie said bragging.

"Cocky much." Rihanna said walking into the living room.

"When did you get here?"I asked.

"I been her for an hour now dumb ass." She smiled.

"Well you can leave now."Leslie smiled.

"No thanks." Riri said sitting on the couch.

"I don't think that was a question. It was more of a demand."Leslie snapped.

"But this ain't your house."Rhianna smiled.

"But it's my boyfriends house."Les smirked sitting back.

"What!" Rihanna screamed.

"This is my boyfriends house.Are you deaf?" She said crossing her arms.

Rhianna stood up and slapped me. Then she ran out the house. Is Leslie being my girlfriend that bad. Damn.