Wearing Pathology

The active clamouring for containment and oppression, safety in boxes, particularly among the young, is a sad sign of our times.

Self - empowerment and independence is no longer sought after.
We're collectively imploding inwards on a grand scale, each group into its own secure hidey hole, repeatedly bashing the inner walls and screaming at the outside world.

The children who piss us off through wearing pathology as an 'identity' or trend - are here to wake us up. THIS is what humanity has created. THIS is where we are. Instead of using known limits as springboards, we have made them into prisons and worse - into moral currency, much of it counterfeit, with which to 'righteously' attack others.

Reciprocal exchange of dopamine highs on the superficial validation-fuelled mess of social media only serves to increase the confusion further. Blurring the line between objective reality and submersion in escapism and illusion.

We've created a world obsessed with containment, packaging and exploiting, all for ashes that will fall through our fingers, all for for superficial gain.
We're already at the limit.
We can't as a species go any further.
We have forgotten that we came out of the very substance of the Earth, not plonked upon it by a giant hand and left stranded.

Expansion, not containment, love, not hate, is the only way forward. The universe is expanding, not retracting. Nothing in nature grows backwards.