Chapter 15

Eva's POV
Finally. I'm on top of Anna, straddling her hips. We continue to kiss. I slide my tongue in her mouth.

My hands are on her shoulders and her hands are on my waist. She runs her hands up my sides.

I begin to take my shirt off when she stops me.

A: "wait, Eva"

E: "what, what's wrong"

A: "Eva, I'm sorry, I just can't"

E: "what why?"

She doesn't say anything.

E: "so you'll hook up with anyone, but me?"

A: "Eva-"

E: "No fuck you Anna"

A: "Eva you told me you were straight!"

E: "maybe im not Anna!"

A: "So im just supposed to hook up with you so you can figure it out?!"

E: "you know what, fuck this!"

I put my shirt on, grab my stuff and run out of the door.

A: "Eva! Can we please talk about this?!"

E: "No Anna fuck you!"

She goes back inside. As before, I can see her figure through the window.

While I'm waiting for my Uber I can see Anna smashing more stuff.

Jeez, is that all she does. All of a sudden a see a fucking lamp fly out her window.

E: "What the fuck Anna!"

I can hear her sobs from outside. My Uber gets here.

E: "you're fucking psycho!" I shout

A: "sorry if not wanting to be used by my STRAIGHT BEST FRIEND because she's confused!!"

E: "Yea you know what Anna, I'm straight, I just wanted to hook up with you. I AM USING YOU!"

She looks at me through the window and just stands there.

I get in my Uber and tell him to drive.

Anna's POV
I just fucked up. I like Eva. But she told me she was straight. And now she just told me that she just wanted the hookup. She doesn't like me, she was just taking advantage of me.

I'm so upset right now. I just smashed my tv and threw everything off my desks. I broke my new mirror.

Why do I keep letting myself get emotionally manipulated?

I looked at my hands and there was blood all over them. I looked all over my floor and there was blood everywhere.

Why am I bleeding so much?

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

I have small glass shards stuff in my face.

I get a pair of tweezers and take them out.

On the bigger cuts I put small bandaids over them. I turned the light off and laid on the ground , avoiding all the shattered glass.

I felt tears start to fall from my eyes.

I should've just hooked up with her. Now I lost one of my best friends. 

I feel my eyes get heavy and next thing I know I'm asleep.

The next morning
I woke up about 15 minutes before school.

I have no time to get ready. I brush my teeth and hair and go to school.