CH-16

Ajju goes to Jaddu & signals him to come out of room.

Jaddu looks at Jos. He signals him to go.

Virat to goes out.

Here Jos, was with Rishu, Shrey, Hardik & Jassi who were surrounding fainted rohit.  He sat on couch & let his tears flow. 

Here in Virat's room-

Virat , Ajju & Jaddu were there.

Virat- Jaddu what happened to Rohit.

Jaddu- I dont know.

Ajju- Jaddu plz, we know u know something, we have the right to know abt Ro. He is our friend, our family. We cant let him suffer

Virat- yes,i cant see my best friend in such a situation. plz tell jaddu, what is the reason.

Jaddu gives a sad smile. He in mind- Sorry Ro, i need to tell them, Virat need to realise his mistake.

Jaddu- You really dont know Virat the reason.

Virat looked at Jaddu in confusion.

He looks at ajju who was confused too.

Vi- What do u mean. How will i know , he did not talked to me properly.

Jaddu makes a fist.

Jaddu angrily- And u did not tried once to know why. Or you very well know the reason but acting innocent.

Vi- You are accusing me Jaddu, i will never hurt Ro, you know how much i love him & he matter to me.

Jaddu with sarcastic laugh- Really that's why you accused him cheating the nation, backstabbing you for captaincy. Remember.

Ajju looked at Virat in horror & shock listening to Jaddu. 

The colors from Virat face got drained. He had now remembered how he had shouted on Rohit that day. He did not even realized how much his words wld have affected him. He got why Rohit has always ignored his calls from that day. he had not talked to him in whole lockdown, whenever he used to call Ritzsy used to put some excuse. The way Ro did met his eyes during IPL toss, the way he tried to ignore him now a days to.

A tear skip from his eyes. It means I... I am responsible.. He falls on his knees & burst in cries.

Jaddu & Ajju exchange glances . Jaddu goes out of Virat's room wiping his tears.

Virat was crying keeping his hands on his face

Ajju goes to him.

Ajju- Vi

Virat hugs him tightly.

Virat- I did not wanted this Ajju, i never wanted Ro to suffer, i dont know what happened to me, how can i say so harsh word to Ro.

Ajju- Vi this is not a time to self blame, this time Ro needs us, we need to support him & make him come out of this.

Virat nods.

Ajju- Wipe your tears now.

In Rohits room. Jaddu enters & sees all 5 siting beside Ro waiting for him to gain conciousness.

He wipes his tears & sit beside Jos.

Here in his unconscious mind Ro was seeing all the things again  & again. He woke up with a jerk. sweating badly.

He saw Rishu , Shrey , Harry, Jassi looking at him with tears. He saw jos & jaddu standing by him.

Rohit thinks- Why are they looking at me like this, do they know. ohh what did i do.

They 4 hug him. We were so sacred said Rishu.

I am okay kiddo. Why did not you told us bhaiya? Why were you suffering alone? Dont you think us of family? asked Shreyas, Jassi & Harry.

Rohit did not knew what to answer.

freeze.

nxt update-?????????