CH-12

It was evening & all 5 were watching friends. Rohit knew Jaddu has lots of things going on his mind. He needed to talk to him alone. They did not need words to talk & express, they can talk with eyes & had a telepathy connect. The 5 players, Ashwin, Pujara, gill , natrajan & shardul too had arrived. They were in there rooms resting.

Just then there was a knock on Rohits door. It was Jassi.

Jassi saw Shreyas & Rishu sticking to Ro & his possessive & jealous younger brother avatar started showing up.

Ro- Jassi, what happened kiddo.

Jassi- Nothing , he said giving glare to rishu & shrey who were busy watching tv without noticing his glare. I just came to call you for team bonding & dinner session. Huh said he & walked out. still looking at two kids who were happily sitting with Ro.

Ro knew he need to talk to Jassi before talking to jaddu.

Ro- ok guys lets go we will be late.

Jos- Okay i will go to my room & team. see u later & take care he said to Ro.

Ro locked his room & with Jaddu , Shrey & Rishu walked towards the hall were all team was there.

Here Virat was waiting anxiously to talk with Rohit. He saw him entering while laughing.

Vi- See Ajju, he laughs with everyone except me, & Jaddu he changed the party said Vi glaring at him.

Vi we are gonna talk naa, calm down. said Ajju.

Here Jassi was still sulking to his best friend Hardik pandya that how he had not got a single minute with his Ro bhaiya & Shreyas Rishu gets full time. Ro bhaiya does not love me any more. He said.

Before Hardik could say anything he saw one more kid running towards Rohit.

it was Shubhman.

Ro bhaiya, said shubhman & hugged him tight.

Rohit smiles at the kid's excitment.

One more competetion murmured Jassi. which was heard by hardik & he smirked.

Captain Ro he shouted, Rohit looked at him. Hardik came & hugged him.

Your first kiddo is burning in jealousy, said Hardik in his ears laughing.

And you are enjoing it, hai naa said Ro face palmmed.

You know naa jealous Jassi is treat to be with said hardik with a smirk.

god u guys. said Ro.

Ro saw Jassi sitting on table alone.

Ro- okay guys u talk i am coming.

He goes towards Jassi.

Here Jaddu had noticed Vi  glaring at Ro. He made a mind not to let Vi confront Ro abt he being ignoring them. He was also angry on Vi for saying those things to Ro. He wanted to confront him but Ro had taken promise so he cant do that.

Ashwin came to him.

Ash- Jaddu.

They hug.

Here Jassi was sitting. Just then someone keeps his favourite icecream bowl infront of him. Jassi looked at the person. It was non other then Ro.

Jassi huffed.

Ro- Jassi, kiddo

Jassi- I am in no mood to talk to anyone,

Ro- ohh you need mood to talk to your elder brother said Ro little hurt.

Jassi looked at him & says- You dont love me anymore.

And who said that to you kiddo said Ro.

Jassi- Huh, i know, those two keep on sticking to you whole day & night  , you dont even send them away or ask them to stay away.

Ro smiled at Jassi words.

Ro- Jassi, they are kiddos naa just like you, how can i ask them to stay away, do u want  them to think that your bhaiya is rude.

Jassi- No bhaiya, you are not rude, you are the best. you always support us. I will break anyones teeth if anyone says anything wrong abt you.

Ro smiles. He says Jassi , i told u na u have always will be my first kiddo, you will always be special.  U dont need to feel insecure & jealous. hai naa.

Jasssi - Yes bhaiya, i was just being childish, u know naa i cant see you with anyone  else sticking to you

I know, said ro smiling. jassi huged him.

Jassi- Now i want ice cream.

He looked at the table. But the ice - cream bowl was missing.

Just then they heard someone saying, wow captain Ro, it was such delicious, yes it was Hardik.

Jassi glaring at him- You eat my ice cream.

wait i will not leave you.

Time to run said hardik, he ran while Jassi went behind him. Ro laughs seeing them.

Next update-???????