CH-15

Virat was taken aback by Rohit's word.

Virat- Oh really. So that outsider is now a family for you , haa. And what abt us. haa, Me, Jinks, ashwin, bhuvi, jaddu. The promise we made to each other of supporting. Haa say. Is he more important then us. what abt we six.

Rohit gives him a painful smile.

Ro- We six, It was never abt we six Virat, It was always abt Virat kohli, it was always about you, You never cared abt anything or anyone else, you never cared how much your words hurt others. We were never the six, It was always You only.

Ajju- Ro, what are you saying.

What wrong is he saying said Jaddu coming beside Ro.

Virat- Jaddu.

Jaddu- i dont wanna go, Ro lets go.

Virat- Oh really, so Mr Rohit sharma , will you plz tell me what have i said to hurt you. Haa, just bcz you have to defend that outsider you are speaking wrong things abt me.

Rohit face changed as he remembers virat saying " You backsstabbed me for captaincy, that's why did not score in semi final, you are blot on friendship. captaincy is more important for you"

Jaddu saw Rohit in horror.

Rohit- I.. I .. d..dont want tt..tto say anything.

said ro fumbling & trying to control himself.

Here Jinks to noticed the change once again, he also noticed how Jadej's face has turned white, the way he was holding Rohit. His heart skipped seeing Ro. He knew something was grossly wrong. He remembered how Ro has always changed the topic  whenever they were talking abt Vi. He remembered all those times Ro had looked uncomfortable. How can he miss  all this. How can he not notice that his one of the best friend was distancing himself from everyone, except his kiddos. How can he not get that something was out of line.

Before Ajju can say anything Jos who was listening everything from Ro's room came out. He knew that it was time for him to interrupt, he was worried abt Rohit.

Jos- Enough, Virat u have complain from me, tell me, you have no right to speak like this to Ro.

Virat who was already angry flared up more.

Virat- You, all this is happening bcz of you, you snatched by best friend from me, you broke us.  you , he hold Jos by collar.

Virat saaid Ro, enough, stop blaming him.

Whatever is happening is happenening bcz of you, he is .. he is

before Ro cld say more he felt a little dizzy. He realised blood coming out from his nose.

Jos, Jaddu, Virat & Ajju saw it.

Virat- Ro

He tries to go towards him, but ro faints.

Ro shouted 4 of them.

Ro fell on ground. Jaddu & Jos ran there. Virat & Ajju were just freezed. Blood was ozzing out of Rohits nose.

Bhaiya , they heard a cry from back. It was Rishabh & shrey who had just came & saw there bhaiya fainted. they ran towards him. Jassi & hardik too came there. Jassi just sat in shock beside fainted Ro. Harry did not knew what to do.

Call the doctor he heard Jaddu shouting. He ran to call doctor & others.

Jos- Jaddu , lets take him to room, shrey ,rish help , he was controlling his tears.

Jaddu shouted jos , as he was just staring at Ro's colorless face.

Rishu , shrey help. 4 of them took rohit to his room.

Rishu & shrey were crying, jaddu was still just looking at Ro's face, jos was trying to control himself from bursting out of tears.

Here Ajju came out of shock, he looked at vi.

Ajju shaking him, Vi Vi,

Virat- Ajju, Ro.. what happened to him.

Virat hugged him & started crying.

Ajju- Vi lets go, nothing wld have happened .

they get up & they saw jassi just sitting there.

Ajju- Jassi, bacche

Jassi looked at surrounding & ran inside the Ro's room.

Harry bought the doctor, & all team members were there too.

All were in shock seeing Ro like this.

Doctor came & checked him.

Doctor- Nothing to worry, I think he has take a bit overdose of his sleeping & anxiety pills, it will drain out in some hrs. doctor goes.

Anxiety & sleeping pills, murmured Virat. His Ro, his best friend, was suffering & he knew nothing , nothing at all. He looked around, all had that blank face except Jaddu & Jos. who were there looking at Ro with  tears.

Virat knew, he needs to know.

All the players back to the room. said Virat with authority.  

all went to there rooms except Jassi, hardik, rishu & shreyas who were sitting beside Rohit

Now only Virat, Ajju, Jos & Jaddu were there with them.

freeeze.

Next update- Virat's realization.