2

You were stepping inside of the elevator and realized that Spencer had snuck up behind you. Both of you turned to face the doors close.

"Y/n" he greeted

"What no princess today" you mocked

"I was having a nice morning" he adjusted his tie as he spoke "I thought I'd let you have a nice morning as well"

"Lucky me" you smiled and reached over to press the number 6 "So did you have fun last night?"

"What?" He snapped his gaze down at you

"Well I asked you out for a drink last night and you said you were busy so I'm asking if what you did was fun" you explained "I thought you were a genius"

"Oh" he nodded "Yeah it was fun"

"Well... what did you do" you watched the elevator doors open

"That's none of your business" he mumbled as he stepped out of the elevator

"Wha- I thought we were having a good morning" you scoffed as you trailed behind him

"Not anymore" Spencer scowled as he stepped through the glass doors and walked over to the break room

You spotted JJ at her desk and made your way over to her "You know JJ I really tried but he's just an ass"

"Rough morning?" She rose her brow at your expression

"Spencer is just a dick. I asked about his night after he started the conversation and then flicked me off like I was an inconvenience" you explained

"Maybe be it's because you're still new" she asked doubtfully trying to help Spencer's case

"I've been here for 5 months I'm not that new," you sighed as you leaned against her desk "I had an amazing night without him" you shrugged "His loss"

"Speaking about last night, did you hear about the body that was discovered" she asked as she slowly pulled out some files from her drawers

"Yep" you nodded, you wanted to forget about it but you couldn't help it, you had done some more research "It's actually the third body with the same M.O but I just have serial killers on my mind"

"I heard that he was on the sex offender list" she added on

"Oh" you pressed your lips together into a tight lipped smile "Well now I don't feel bad"

"I agree" she began to whisper "I know I can't say this but if someone turned a blind eye on this one I wouldn't be so mad"

"Don't worry, same here" you snickered as you began to walk back to your own desk

Just as you were about to sit down Emily came out of her office "Guys we have a case"

You dropped your bag on top of your desk and made your way towards the conference room. Just as you were walked past the break room, Spencer had walked out at the same time bumping into you. Pouring hot coffee all over you. "Shit!"

"Y/n!" Emily snapped her neck to look at you but then saw the mess "Oh... get cleaned up and we'll brief you on the plane"

You nodded and turned to look back at Spencer and he was holding back his laughter. You groaned and pushed him back inside slamming the door shut behind you. "Spencer I swear I'm going to kill you" you mumbled under your breath and shouted "Go to my desk and get me a shirt!"

"Okay okay" he put his mug down on the counter and walked out of the room

You wanted to run him over with a truck. Luckily the coffee wasn't too hot but it still hurt like a bitch. You looked under the sink for a new washcloth and grabbed it. You began to unbutton your shirt just as Spencer came inside. His eyes widened when he saw your shirt unbutton but you could care less. You were just mad about the inconvenience. You slipped off your shirt and grabbed the new one out of his hands. And shoved the coffee soaked one into his hands "Hey!"

"Did I stain your shirt" you sarcastically gasp "My bad"

You rolled your eyes and walked over to the sink wetting the washcloth and wiping it across your chest. Trying to get rid of the sticky feeling.

"You could've let me know that you were going to be half naked when I came back in" Spencer sighed as he made sure his shirt wasn't stained

"Pretend I'm at the beach or something. Have you never seen a pair of boobs before" you scoffed slipped on your new blouse, once again. Two days in a row, you were going to run out of shirts if this kept happening "Besides this wouldn't be happening if you weren't such an idiot"

"You should've been watching where you were going" he fired back

"I don't know why the team thinks you are such a golden boy" you scoffed as you slipped your shirt back on "But they are wrong or maybe I'm wrong and your just an asshole to me specifically" you were ready to walk out until he grabbed your arm

"What do I do with your shirt?"

"Dump it and buy me a new one" you yanked your hand out of his grip and walked out the break room

You seriously didn't understand how you had lasted this long working with him. Half the time he was being annoying and the other half it was like he was flirting with you. You guess you were just frustrated. Maybe if you gave it time things would turn out better.

...

You were riding in the car with Tara. The both of you were on your way to a location Garcia had sent over. The team was following behind but Spencer was closest so he would be the first on the scene. Once you got to the house, the team stepped out of the SUVs and was about to gather around for a quick plan but you heard a gunshot come from inside the house

Both you and Tara gave each other a look and ran inside. You walked through some hallways until you found a room with Spencer in it. And the unsub dead on the floor.

"He almost shot me" Spencer holstered his gun and turned to look at you and Tara

"I'm sorry Reid" Tara sighed as she looked down at the unsub

You didn't say anything, something seemed off. Tara walked out and you holstered your gun. You took a step closer to Spencer and he didn't seemed fazed.

"For a guy who just shot someone you seem okay" you questioned

"He was a murder who liked to torture women" he raised his brow

"And you had no choice" you added on, as if he forgot the main point

"Yeah" he agreed and walked towards the door "I had no choice"

He pushed past you and walked out of the room, leaving you with the unsub laying on the floor lifeless. You looked around and realized that the unsubs gun was so far out of his reach. But there were many explanations for it being so far from his grasp.

Luke walked in and you shook your head as you walked towards him "At least he won't hurt anyone anymore"