Chapter 7: A punch

*Karls pov*
I woke up today of pushing me back and forth. It was my mom.
"Good morning honey. Wake up you have school, breakfast is on the kitchen table. Love you" She kisses my forehead and she leaves my room. "I love you too" I said.
I got up and went to my closet and picked a black hoodie and some blue jeans. I put them on and went downstairs to see breakfast that my mom made me. I ate the breakfast, grabbed my backpack and head out of the house. I locked it and heard a buzz from my phone. Ofcourse it was Sapnap.

"Hello?" I walk to my school talking on the phone with Sapnap.
"Hello! Can I walk with you?" He asks.
"Yea 'course but where are you?" I ask him.
"Behind you" I look back and see Sapnap running towards me. I hung up and Sapnap hugged me. I hugged back. He grabbed my hand and walked with me to school.
"So how was your morning?" I ask him.
"Better now with you" He says. I was deep red again. I just giggled in response.

Moments later we walked to school talking.
"What class do you have?" He asked me standing next to my locker.
"Maths" I responde with a smile."What do you have?" I ask him.
"Maths" He smiles. "Okay then lets get going" I grab his hand and we both walk to maths.
As we walked two people walked next to Sapnap. We stopped.

"Heyy what's up?" A tall man probably like 6'1 wearing a green hoodie.
"Hey nothing much" He pulls him into a hug.
I felt thrid-wheeling.
I slowly back out until Sapnap grabbed my arm and dragged me close to him.
"This is Karl" He says looking at me smiling.
"Hi Karl I'm Dream and so I was saying do you want to skip?" He continued talking.
"I think I will go to the class now if you don't mind me" I say slowly backing out again.
"Alright see you!" Dream grabbed Sapnaps arm and went somewhere in the halls. I just went to my class.

"Karl where's Sapnap?" The teacher asked me.
"I-I uhh" I didn't want to bail on him. What if he would hate me? "I don't know"
"Its not true u talked to him before the class! He went somewhere with Dream, u liar." A classmate.
"Alright then I will send you Karl into detention with Sapnap and Dream. I have no choice."
"Please miss I don't know where he is." I begged. I didn't want to go to the detention.
"No, now focus on the class" She continued talking onto her topic.
I just laid in my chair writing from the board. I looked over the boy who told the teacher. He was with pink hair. I couldn't catch anything more.

The class ended. I walked over to my locker until I heard a load thud next to me. I looked over. It was Dream. "Meet me after class at the rooftop." His voice was deep this time. "A-alright." I stuttered out. I was scared. He went to Sapnap and stopped him from running towards me. He whispered something into his ear. Sapnap looked at me dissapointed and a numb expresion on his face. He turned back around and went with Dream. What did I do?

After class I went to my locker. Putted my stuff into the locker and went to the rooftop. I really didn't want to. As I arrived the rooftop I heard a door close behind me. I looked back and saw one tall and one little shorter but taller then me.
"What do you need from me?" I ask them. They went closer to me, I walked back as they approached me.
Sapnap got running up here.
"STOP IT!" He walked in front of me.
"Why? I told you he bailed on you. He deserves a hit. You know YOU always punch the person so there you go, your time to shine!" It was Dream, the shorter didn't talk.
"W-wait, are you bullying people?" I ask him hesitating.
"Yes! He is!" The shorter tells me.
"Look im sorry what im about to do.." I knew what he was about to do..
He punhed me in the stomach. I fell down grabbing my stomach and coughing. He bend to me to help, I kept pushing him away.
"Please I'm sorry." He was tearing up. I knew that he didn't want to hurt me. But I might not trust him much more. I get up. Sapnap wanting me to offer help. I run out of the rooftop and go to the bathroom to call my mom. I sit down at the floor and call her.

"Hello?" She answered
"Mom please can you pick me up. I don't want to walk." I said in a very raspy voice.
"Yes 'course I will be there in 5 minutes." She hung up. I got up from the ground and started walking to the exit. There was Sapnap waiting for me.

He saw me walking out. "Hey wait up! Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Please don't touch me.." I responded walking towards my mom's car.
"Please I didn't want to hurt you. They're making me do things.." He puts his arm where  he punched me on the stomach. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged back sobbing.
"I will tell the principal I have hit you so you don't need to be suspended for not being in the detention. Its alright, you don't need to forgive me." He kissed my head. I felt comfortable. Even he hit me, but this was the sweetest thing he ever did to me.
"Its okay, I forgive you" I say back almost tearing up.
"Its alright, now go to your mom she's waiting for you" He cupped my face with his hand and brushed the tears off my face. I smile and go to my mom.

"So honey what happend?" She asks me as I get in the car.
"I will tell you at home okay?" I told her grabbing my phone out of my backpack.
Plugged my headphones and listen to music.
We got back home.

"So what happend?" She asks me again the same question.
"Just uhm, Sap punched me in the stomach and uhm, he apoligized, because his friends made him do it." I tell her. I didn't know what reaction she would make.
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"Its okay mom. I will be fine" I pull her into a hug. She hugs me back.
"Alright go rest, maybe can I see the punch?" She asked me. I nod. I didn't know how it looked either.
It was really bad.
"He punched you that hard?!" She was very shooked, so was I. It didn't really hurt that bad. But looking at it, it made the pain go up again.
"I didn't know how bad it looked mom." I look at her. She had fear in her eyes.
"You will not attend classes for couple of days, is that okay? I will call the principal right now."
"Its okay mom. He said he will put himseld in."
She she grabs my arm and walks ti the couch and sets me down to sit. She puts something cold on my stomach making me grunt.
"I know its cold please hold it like this." She puts my hand to hold myself with that cold object. I held it for couple of minutes.
"Okay Its going to be okay, go get some rest" She kisses my head and I go upstairs and lay down in my bed taking a little nap...

1228 words

A/N HELLOOOOOO!!! PLEASE WISH A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAPNAP!!!AND DON'T HATE ON DREAM!! THIS IS A STORY!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL LIFE!!