Chapter 6: Sunflower field

*Karls pov*
I woke up at 8:27 am from a ring from my phone. It was Sapnap. I answered.

"Hello?" I just woke up so my voice was really raspy.
"Oh hello, did I woke you up?" He asked.
"Uhm yeah" I giggled.
"Oh uhm Im sorry, you can go back to sleep if you want to"
"Actually can I stay on the call?" I ask him.
"You don't need to though" I add
"Yeah okay I don't mind" As he said I put my phone on my cornor of my bed.
"Good night" He chuckles.

After couple of hours I still slept and Sapnap was still on the call. My mom walked in when I was sleeping.

*Sapnap's pov*
My attention got caught by a noise from Karl's room. It was his mom.
"Hello?" She asked me. I bet she saw the call.
"Oh yeah uhm hello" I say to her.
"Oh okay then ima just leave you guys alone" She sais as she walks out of Karls room.
"Bye" I say as I go back to scroll through twitter.

*Karls pov*
I slept for couple of hours. I woke up and saw Sapnap being still in a call with me.
"Your still here?" I ask him. I wasn't sure if he's still on the call with me.
"Yeah. Hello hope you slept good" He responded.
"Yeah I did" I pick up my phone and stand up. I go to my closet and pick some clothes to put on.
"So uhh. Maybe want to hang out today?" He asks me.
"Sure! Where?" I responded as I got my clothes for the day.
"You will see. Now go eat breakfast and I will text you where to go" He answered.
"Alright then bye!!" I say. "Bye!" He responded and hung up.

I dressed up and went downstairs I saw my mom making some food.
"Hello mom!" I say as I go next to her to see what she's making.
"Good morning honey. Do you want to eat?" She asked.
"Yea. I do" I said as I went to sit on the couch.
"Alright then it will be done in couple of minutes" She says as she makes herself some coffee.
"Okay" I respond as I was focused on the TV.

Couple of minutes pass and my mom asked me to come to the kitchen table to eat. It was a normal spaghetti. We both ate and watched the TV at the same time.
"Mom where's dad?" I ask
"He went on a trip. He thinks that the marriage needs a break. He will be home soon. But I want to spend more time with you, 'cause we only have been fighting with dad." She told me as she looked down at the almost ate spaghetti.
"Alright mom. Its okay I will spend more time with you. But uhm can I go and hang out with Sap today?" I ask her, I didn't want her to hurt after she said she wants to be with me.
"Yes ofcourse! He seems like a very nice kid. Was he the one who waved?" She asked looking at me smiling.
"Y-yeah mom" I was deep red. I nervoulsy giggled.
"Its okay. You were sleeping, I went to your room and he was on a call with you. He does seem a really nice kid." She said as she looked back at the TV.
I smile. I didn't know what to say. I just looked back at the TV.

*Time skip: 5:24pm*
I was drawing on my desk as I heard a buzz from my phone. I looked. It was Sapnap calling me. I answered.

"Hello! Can you still hang out?" He asked me.
"Hi and yes I believe I can!" I say to him as I turn off my pc.
"Alright then I will be there in 15 mins"
"Okay I will be waiting!"
"Bye now!"
"Bye"
He hung up. I got up and went downstairs to see my mom and ask her.
"Yes you can go" She looks at me. I didn't even ask her the question. But I go back upstairs and  got my phone.
Couple minutes later I hear a ding on my door. I go down as I see my mom talking to Sapnap.
"Oh yeah there he is" She points at me as she signals me with her hands to come. I went up to them. She hugs me from my shoulders.
"When are you guys planning coming back?" She asked.
"I don't know. I promise to bring him back home till 1:00 am" He answered looking at me smiling. I smiled back.
"Alright then guys have fun" She let me go as I walk next to Sapnap.
"Bye miss!" He waves at my mom and grabs my hand. We go out of my house and start walking to the bus stop. I hold his hand thight. It was very comfy walking like this.

"Where are we going?" I ask him. We were aproaching the bus stop.
"We are going to a sunflower field. Is that okay?" He looks at me still walking.
"Yes that is okay" I look back at him. We both smile at eachother and look back at the road.
We aproached the bus stop. Sapnap looked at the busses that were going to that sunflower field.
"It will be in 3 minutes" He says as he takes out his phone. It was a message from "Team". I didn't want to look because that would probably make him uncomfortable so I just looked at the sunset.
The bus arrived and we both got in the bus. All the busses going that way were free so we both went to sit at a free spot. There wasn't a lot of people. Probably like 3-4 people. The silence was very comfortable. I looked at the window watching the sunset. I kept feeling that someones watching me but I shook it off.

We arrived at the spot and we both got out. He held my hand as we aproached the field.
"So uhm, I got some snacks in my backpack, we can find a place where we can eat them" He says as we walk in the sunflower field. He was still holding my hand.
"Yeah that would be great" I responded as he looks back at me smiling for couple of seconds as he looks back in front.
We went probably into the middle of the sunflower field.
Sapnap got his backpack and got the snacks. We both sat there and ate the snacks. Time goes by very fast. It was like 11:43pm.

"Hey its 11:44pm, do you want to go home?" He asked me. I was very tired. I nodded as a response. He chuckled and cleaned up, I helped him little bit.
"Do you want me to carry you?" He asks me.
"I don't know, only if you want and if im not too heavy for you" I say to him in my tired voice. He picked me up. I was in piggyback pose. I grabbed the backpack and put it on my back and hold onto Sapnap.
"Am I too heavy?" I ask him. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
"No your like a feather" He chuckled and we went out of the sunflower field. We arrived at the bus stop.
"Alright its in 10 minutes" He says as he lets me sit on the bench. He sits next to me. I put my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.
I felt a hand going through my hair. I knew it was Sapnap, but I let him do his thing.

The bus arrived and he picked me up again. I held him thight. The bus didn't probably have any people because it was really late.
After couple of minutes we arrived at our stop. Sapnap goes out of the bus he walked to my house. He knocked on my door. My mom opened it. I got off Sapnap as he let me go.
"Thank you Sapnap for bringing Karl home safetly" My mom says.
"No problem, alright Karl if you need anything just call me okay?" He smiles at me.
I nod in response as I give him his backpack. He grabs it and waves to us. We both wave back. Sapnap went home, my mom closed the door and she kissed my forehead.
"Go upstairs. Good night honey" She says to me as she walks to her room.
"Night" I go upstairs and go to my closet to change. I changed into my pj's, picked my phone and charging it. I went to sleep couple minutes later.

1452 words

A/N HELLOOOOO!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I COULD MAKE THIS FAR!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! OKAY IMA HEAD TO SLEEP NOW ITS ALMOST 3 AM!! AND IM WRITING AND ESSAY TODAY!!