Extras (Fan Requests) | One

Oh ho ho, have I got treats for you!

Hello, hello, I hope you are all well!
Welcome to the first of (at least) three extras I have planned for you so far.

I wanted to find a way to say a massive thank-you to all of my dedicated readers who have followed me throughout the years, and what better way than taking some fan requests and turning them into fanfics for you! I also have to confess that I am slightly heartbroken not to be able to write about my favorite gang (for now at least), so these fan requests were so welcome!!

Each extra chapter should have about three one shots included, depending on how long they are - and oh my gosh I have received some fantastic requests so far, so thankyou so much!

This first lot, some of these ideas were requested way back when Resurrections first hit 1 million reads, and I actually wrote two of them for that. The angsty one in the middle is an excerpt from back in like, 2016, when I was dabbling with some rewrites :)

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! I always get the giggles reading over the first one especially.

Much love,
Daisy xx

P.S Crimson King is now at Chapter Three so if you haven't read it yet - head over! <3

_______________________________

1. A Splash of Color

Modern Hair-dye AU that was requested by a fan.
I'm sorry, I cannot remember where in the comments I read this request in order to tag said fan, but the idea was stuck in my head ever since.

Obsidian is studying to be a Crime Scene Investigator.

*

The morning light streamed through the large windows, illuminating the figure seated on the couch in a sunlight that did not yet hold the heat of the day to come.

Obsidian turned a page in the book he was reading leisurely and crossed his ankles over the other way. A half drunken cup of black coffee balanced precariously on the armrest of the couch, and a stack of books and papers were piled neatly on the coffee table – his revision for next week's assessment – last night completed.

His brows furrowed a little as he skimmed over the same paragraph one more time. The novel was reaching its apex – it was a crime thriller that Circe had lent him – and Obsidian was certain that the real murderer had given themselves away at some point, but there was a critical clue missing. He flicked back through the previous chapter, musing over whether it was something he had missed, or whether the Author had simply chosen to cleverly exclude that particular detail. Finding nothing, he continued reading forward.

Suddenly, the door opened, and a figure slipped through, immediately spinning to press the door shut against the person attempting to fight his way through from the other side.

"Let me in!"

"No, go and find your own hiding place!"

Circe was breathless with what seemed to be a curious mixture of hilarity and sheer panic as she shoved her shoulder into the door, forcing it back against the other person. The other person being Obsidian's idiot of a brother. Neither of them had noticed the witness that was present on the couch, and Obsidian's eyes narrowed in annoyance at being ignored.

"Circe," Cobalt was hissing desperately through the steadily shrinking gap, "Circe, don't be stingy, let me in. He's going to be here any second!"