𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

SpeedwagonBrushing his hair and fixing his bowtie, Speedwagon looked at himself in the mirror

Speedwagon
Brushing his hair and fixing his bowtie, Speedwagon looked at himself in the mirror. He was prepared to go to school.

"Speedwagon! Breakfast is ready!" Speedwagon ran downstairs and sat down on one of the chairs and looked up at you. Waiting for the food.

You placed the plate in front of Speedwagon and placed pancakes, eggs, and french toast on his plate. Speed wagon began to eat while you were washing the pan and other dishes from yesterday.

"Are you nervous Speedy?" you asked, Speedwagon took a gulped orange juice and looked at you "I guess? I don't know, but I can't wait!" smiled Speedwagon.

Speedwagon looked back at your car and saw you driving away from the school. He looked over at school and sighed to himself... Here goes nothing.

"Class! Today we have a new student!" the teacher spoke while Speedwagon peeped from behind the teacher, "why don't you introduce yourself?" Speedwagon revealed himself and spoke, "Hello, my name is Robert Speedwagon, but you can call me Speedwagon!"

"Hi, Speedwagon!" shouted the entire class, "how about you go sit down?" the teacher spoke and walked to her desk.

Speedwagon walked to the back room and sat down at a table containing two blondes and a boy with black hair and a weird hat.

"Hi! My name is Erina and this is Dio and William!" Erina whispered, Dio looked annoyed and William smiled.

Speedwagon smiled as well.

Caesar He was sitting next to the 'annoying' kid which was Joseph and his 'girlfriend' Suzi Q

Caesar
He was sitting next to the 'annoying' kid which was Joseph and his 'girlfriend' Suzi Q. "Oi pebble head." Spoke Joseph. Caesar turned around wondering why in the world did he call him that?

"Yes?" Asked Caesar, he looked back at the door. Being the oldest he is in first grade while his other siblings are in kindergarten. He wanted class to be over so he could hangout with his siblings and you.

Not with this looser.

"Do you want to be friends? I don't want you to be lonely!" Joseph smiled.