𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

Jonathan Sighing to himself he glanced at the kids who were chatting with their friends or playing with them at the playground

Jonathan
Sighing to himself he glanced at the kids who were chatting with their friends or playing with them at the playground.

Fiddling with the grass he waited for the school bell to ring so he could go back home quickly, that was until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Jonathan turned around and saw a kid with blonde hair with a bowler hat.

"Hey, I'm Speedwagon!" Speedwagon said, "Jonathan..." "huh? I couldn't hear you." My name is Jonathan!" responded Jonathan a little louder than his previous one.

"Do you want to play with me and my friends?" Speedwagon questioned while pointing towards a girl and a boy.

The girl was blonde and wore a white and blue dress, she was coloring in a book, while the boy who was also blonde sat next to the girl and was reading a book. They were probably waiting for Speedwagon.

"Sure!"

[Time Skip]

You picked up Jonathan from school and drove back to your house. On the way back you decided to make small talk about his first day of school.

"So how was school?" "It was great! I made friends!"

So pretty much his day went great.

Joseph He already got along with everyone, so it wasn't long when he made friends

Joseph
He already got along with everyone, so it wasn't long when he made friends.

He made three friends, two of them were Italians named Ceaser and Suzie the other was a dark-skinned boy named Smokey.

After school ended Joseph was waiting for you to pick him up, you were walking with your friend Speedwagon as you both were chatting Joseph was wondering who the hell is the man talking to you.

Let's just say he needed some explaining from you.