𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤|| ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

Jonathan He was angry since he couldn't get his favorite toy on top of the shelf why did he have to be short?

Jonathan
He was angry since he couldn't get his favorite toy on top of the shelf why did he have to be short?

He glared at the stuffed bear until he felt a shock on his right hand, he looked down and screamed when he saw a small yellow spark and slowly turned into a purple vine with thorns.

Jonathan touched one of the thorns of the purple vine wondering 'what is this?' probably Mr.Zeppeli could explain this.

That's when Jonathan thought of an idea to use his new founding power, he quickly got up and looked at the stuffed bear with newly founded determination.

He holds his hands up towards the shelf and the vines appear once again, the purple vines grabbed the stuffed bear, "Yes!!" happily yelled Jonathan. "Something happened- oh my God what is that on your hand?!" you pointed to the vines.

"I-I-I don't know... I just used it to get my toy..." Jonathan confessed looking down on the floor, "All alright then we'll ask someone about...this." "Okay!" Jonathan ran to your side with his toy in his hand.

Joseph Screamed

Joseph
Screamed... He screamed.

Joseph was shouting when he saw purple vines wrapping around Speedwagon who was also screaming. Meanwhile, you were out babysitting someone's kid.

"Speedwagon! What do I do?!" whined Joseph "I don't know!! Do you think I deal with this kind of stuff?!" screamed Speedwagon as he tries to break free.

That's when they both heard the door open you're back.

"Quick! Try to get this thing away from me!" "I'm trying!!" as both of them were complaining they forgot to close the door.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?!" you screamed causing Joseph and Speedwagon to stare at you.

"Uhh...we can explain."

Jotaro You were helping Katherine with cooking

Jotaro
You were helping Katherine with cooking. Clenching the bowl, but you tripped on a towel until something caught the bowl. It was probably Jotaro.

"Thanks, Jo-" you looked down to see a purple ghost looking up at you with his large blue eyes you screamed, and the ghost started to scream "ORA!!"

Katherine and Jotaro quickly hurried towards your screaming, Katherine noticed there was the purple ghost in front of you, he was attempting to hide by using the bowl.

"I see... Is this your stand, Jotaro?" Katherine looked over to Jotaro "Is that what they're called? Then... Yes, I do!" happily respond Jotaro as his stand walked towards him.

"Well, then it's not a big problem I'll teach you all about how to control your stand... So we won't have the same accident like this one."

Meanwhile, you were in a corner thinking about life.

[A/N]

[A/N]

This will be in two parts so yeah!

Have a great day!