Chapter VI

(Tom)

It has been a week since the death of the Dursleys and since the police surprisingly haven't shown up yet we have planned to go be 'good' citizens and go to the station tomorrow.

I was walking to the kitchen to make Harry a sandwich, I thought back to the past week. It was clear that Harry is much happier, he is constantly smiling and he looks more free, like he can finally be himself and not being hold back by those imbecile. I stop walking when I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. I walk over to the door, open it and see two officers standing there who are well known in this household.
"Hello officer Shacklebolt, Tonks, what can  I do for you on this fine day?" I say with my charming smile in place. Their faces fall the moment they see him, they are the officers that are on every case where me or my crew are involved and there hasn't been a single time that we haven't got away with whatever they accused us of, most of the time they didn't even get to the trial, we were off the hook before it happened.

After a couple seconds Shacklebolt regains his demeanor and talks.
"Riddle. We are here for the murder investigation of the Dursleys and the neighbors said that someone who matches your exact description took away the only useful witness, their cousin, quite convenient for the murderer, don't you think."
"If you mean the kid who was crying in the bushes and freaking out, then yes, he's here. We were planning on coming to the station tomorrow so he can give a statement, but since you're already here, come i-" I suddenly got interrupted by someone calling out to me "Daddy!"

~~~~
(Shacklebolt)

Me and Tonks were walking up the the manor of the bastard Riddle and his flock of minions 'Of course he has to be involved, just when I thought that my day couldn't get worse.' And I was wrong, it could get worse I found out.

Tonks rings the bell and seconds later the devil himself opens, the moment he sees us he puts that stupid grin on his face again, how people always fall for it, I have no idea. Then he start to talk. 'How I wish I could just turn round, go back to the station and get an early retirement. I am so done with all this bullshit, I'm getting too old for this.'

"Hello officer Shacklebolt, Tonks, what can I do for you on this fine day?" That sweetness in his voice makes me want to vomit. It is clear in the look in his eyes that he already knows why we are here, but like always he taunts us, indeed the devil incarnated.

I explain to him what we were doing here and the devil answers with an answer that makes it sound like he only tried to do what was right, acting like a little angel. A real devil in angels clothing. Suddenly he get interrupted by someone calling "Daddy!"

Tonks and I look at each other as if saying 'That doesn't sound like that Draco kid, so what other kid did they turn evil and what happened to the real parents.' I look back at the devil when he turns around before calling out "I'm in the hall!" 'HE IS THE FATHER?!'

A kid comes running in, he has black messy hair and a thin body, then I suddenly notice that this is the kid we need to see, Harry Potter.

When the kid finally notices us he slows down, his eyes widen of shock and looks between Tonks and me a couple times before looking childish again. The kid walk over to the devil, stands next to him and smiles at him 'how does anyone like this awful creature!' What surprises me more is when the devil smiles...warmly... to the kid and puts his hand on the kids shoulder, I thought he didn't do human contact.(except for murder) They both turn to look at us with the same god awful, innocent smile. The kid opens his mouth and says "Hello officers, is something the matter?"

Since I'm staring at the two with surprise because of the relationship between them, Tonks answer the kid. "Heya kiddo, we are officers Shacklebolt and Tonks. We're here because we need to speak to Harry Potter, which is you, am I right?"