Chapter V

Pov Harry

I woke up the next morning in Toms bed, 'he probably laid me here after he woke up this morning, since he always wakes up earlier than me.' I get out of bed and walk to my room to get some clothes for this day.

I stop in my tracks when I remember what we have planned for today. 'The murder of the Dursleys.' I become giddy and energetic thinking of it and I skip to my room to pick the perfect clothes.

After fifteen minutes of looking I have some ripped jeans, an oversized sweater, boots and some fitting glasses, just because they look good with the outfit.

At first I wanted to wear a skirt, but the neighbours of my relatives now that they would never allow me to wear that, so this was a better choice.

I run downstairs to the dining room, knowing that most are having breakfast right now. I skip the room in with a beaming smile on my face "Morning everyone!" All of them, except Tom, look at me with a confused look on their face because of my behaviour. Tom looks at me smiling, I go sit down next to him and pile food on to my plate.

"Excited for today?" I suddenly hear next to me, I look up at the smiling Tom and I just nod my head to answer him, then I just go back to eating my delicious pancakes.

After a while I look up at the rest and see that Dray is looking at me confused and hesitant before asking "uhh... What is going to happen today? I only remember having to do homework and I don't believe that's what you're so excited about." I smile at him and look at Tom for affirmation that I can tell him, before turning back at Dray "Today is the day the my aunt and uncle are going to die!!"

After Dray realised why again, he starts to smile like mad, since he, like everyone here, know what those people have done to me.

~~~~

After getting everything ready we started walking to Privet Drive. Unfortunately, neither me nor Dad could participate in the murder, so that we have alibis and so we have a story of how I ended up with them.

While planning we had to keep in mind to come up with a valid reason to why the 'killers' didn't kill me.

It is almost 4pm now and the plan would start in about a half hour, since all three would be at home and it is the most busy time at the police station, so that would give us more time.

I walked around the house so that the neighbors wouldn't see me come in, I mean you never know who's watching in this neighborhood. Luckily the neighbors wouldn't be surprised if they didn't see me for multiple days in a row, they would just suspect that they locked me in my, no the cupboard again.

When I opened the back door that goes to the dining room, they will still be in the living room watching some stupid show on tv. I silently walked to the hall and hid in the cupboard without them noticing.

If everything went right then they would be here in about ten minutes and then I have to 'escape'. I look around what used to be my room, it seems smaller and more humid than last time I was in here. On the shelves I see a couple of drawings, two torn up books and four half broken toy soldiers, when I was small I would always imagine that those soldiers would come to live and protect me against my uncle. They never did of course.

I look up when I hear something coming from the bushes in the backyard, my relatives also noticed the sound and even though my aunt and uncle ignore it to watch tv, Dudley looks frightened and he turns to look at the yard every ten seconds. Then Bella, Fenir, Siri and Dolph walk in, if I hadn't know how nice they are I would have been really scared by how they look and it would have been easier to keep my laugh in when Dudley screamed. The neighbors won't even look weird at this since it is a regular occurrence with all the movies he watches.

I put my drawings in my pocket to look at later and I open the door of my cupboard, when I'm out I quietly open the front door and I run across the street hiding in the bushes there. I made sure to stumble at least once when I run there to get the attention of the neighbors, not like they were gonna do anything since it wasn't the first time I run out of the house like that, only those time I ran away from my uncle. All of those times they didn't call the police so they wouldn't do it now, at least not yet. After a while they get worried, my uncle hadn't run after me or shut the door, loudly, too make it clear to my that I can sleep on the streets that night and maybe come back in the next day, which they always did since they didn't want to do everything themselves.

There also hasn't been screaming yet, which would tell them that something is wrong. They probably kill petunia first since she would be the one to scream the loudest and that would hint that something is really wrong, what would lead to them calling the police and that is something they can't have yet.

~~~~

It has been half an hour and more of the neighbors are coming outside to check what's wrong, of course non of them approaching me, but who cares, only better for the plan.

The door is still open and the house is awfully quiet. Soon the first took their phone and calls 999. That would mean they have like twenty minutes left and dad would come any moment now. When he's here I just have to act like an innocent naive kid who just lost his relatives. Easy.

I have my legs pulled up to my chest and my head on my knees, I fake my tears and after a minute I feel a hand on my shoulder. I have to make sure to keep my smile of my face why I look up and see dad.

"Hey kiddo, what u doing here?"
"M-my family... they-they. Those people..."
"Calm down kiddo- he pulls me in his arms, it is very comforting even if nothing is wrong with me- just breathe. Now do you want to tak about what happened or do you wish for some sleep and talk later."
I slowly look up in his eyes, looking like deciding if I could trust him- I mean of course I can trust dad, but acting and all that- after a while I speak up,
"Sleep and talk later, but what about the police."
"We can go to the police station when you feel like you can talk about it, now lets go to my home so you can sleep." I nodded, stood up.

We knew that people saw and heard what just happened, cause people are always watching what everyone is doing, especially when it concerns a stranger. This would ensure that the police will know where I am and they will unknowingly give me and dad an alibi.

Dad lifts me and puts me on his hip. I put my arms around his neck, I lay my head on his shoulder and I start to drift off knowing he will protect me and bring me home save.

—————————————-

I am so sorry, like every time, I really have a problem with getting the motivation to start to write again. So here have a new chapter!!

And I can't believe that this already have more than 1k reads, HOW!!!!
I want to thank all of you for reading this and comment! (if you want of course)