Chapter Three-The Fog of Antonio Bay II-1981

The ghostly foggy hand of the cursed fishermen in John Carpenter's "The Fog", 1980, right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated Mature for supernatural horror themes.

You must be 15 years and over to see it.

***

SECTION III

***

Antonio Bay,

11:55 PM,

1981

The fog swept over the rugged rocks off Antonio Bay.

It was near the time for nightmares.

No one wanted to die that night.

And, as the bells tolled Midnight, the ship, the Elizabeth Dane, moved inside the fog. And, the seamen flashed their bloody scythes in their rotten hands, and waited for more ships to come into contact with...before the blinding red colored, burning, light seared the other vessels off Antonio Bay.

***

Sherman gazed at the lights.

He saw the ocean; he saw the raging seas.

And he shivered.

He flicked the lights on.

He had a feeling that the fog was coming tonight.

And he waited for the ghosts to return.

***

Karl Franchini didn't care about life right now.

He was determined to find the Lighthouse. He ran forward. And, to his horror, the fog's swirly bank, arrived...and the ghosts of the Elizabeth Dane, who searched for buried pirate's treasure, swung their scythes in anger...as their rotten hands swung wildly...

...And crashed into the rocks...in a ghostly re-enactment of their doom laden vessel.

***

Sherman raised the alarm.

He was focused.

By Midnight...and through the next hour...stores were smashed; lights broke; the Church's windows gleamed in a hellish red color; the campfire was hot to the touch, near the ocean; the plank of wood with the initials ELIZABETH DANE...was filled in a gooey black color.

No one was safe from the terrifying fog; no one.

***

Sherman got onto the radio.

"This is Sherman. I'm at the Antonio Bay Lighthouse. There's a nasty fog that's wreaking the town once more; the fog is full of dead sailors who died in 1880 looking for pirate treasure on board the Elizabeth Dane. There's no need to have more people die. Father Malone found the map last year; he found it...and died for his troubles...

..."And Stevie Wayne's son, Andy, found the piece of wood. And, by celebrating the anniversary of a maritime tragedy, destroyed the essence of goodness in everyone's souls. In short, it is now 12:30 AM. Half an hour until the horror ends. If we do nothing, more people shall see their loved ones dead...And we can't...".

And then the swirling mist of the fog reached the door of the Lighthouse...

...And Sherman turned around on his chair...and saw the other ghosts of the dead seamen...And screamed, as they burned the door down with their eyes...then, once it opened...they swung their scythes...And attempted to kill him.

***

Sherman fled.

He ran to the window.

He noticed the rocks on the hard ground.

***

And the raging torrent of seas off Antonio Bay.

And he jumped to his death...

...And the ghosts' unearthly light dimmed...

...And the Lighthouse remained in total darkness until 1:00 AM.

Page 4.