Prologue..

I want to know how it feels when you're in love. . .

I want to feel the leisure when someone calls my name and they make it sounds so delightful. . .

I want to feel the excitement of having someone to take me out on a date. . .

I want to feel the blush on my cheeks when someone says that I'm beautiful. . .

I want to feel the safety on someone taking me home when it's getting late. . .

I have to find my true love. . .

Someone who can make me feel auspicious just by having him. . .

Someone who can make me smile with just a glimpse of him. . .

Someone who will be there for me when I need someone to depend on. . .

Someone who will be my strength when I can barely hang on. . .

"Scratch this shit!" I cursed to myself as I ruffled the piece of paper where my expectations are written in a poetic form. I wrote it way back when I was 12, I saw an old couple holding hands while walking passed me in the park. I felt their affection towards each other and I can't help but to feel the need to have someone hold my hand and look me in the eyes like they do. I was so young back then but I had been very wishful.

I used to think that love is the most wonderful thing you'll ever experience in your whole life. But now, I figured out that it really is the most powerful damn thing that can cut the shit hell out of you in just a blink of an eye.

To say that I am heartbroken is an understatement.

I am inconsolable. My emotions are wretched. How could my heart be so foolish? And now I don't have even a slightest clue on how I can be sane again. . .

I inhaled and let out a deepest sigh. . . if that's even humanly possible.

"So from this day onwards, I vow to not let my dim-witted heart ever fall for anybody anymore!!!" I uttered to myself.

----