Jake imagine #3

You were in your bed lying down couldn't be bothers to get up and ready for school as usual, "get up and ready for school y/n or your going to be late" your mother yelled you sigh "Im up mum" you yell back getting up you put on your school dress and curl your hair and put on your shoes an socks, walking down the stairs into the kitchen you see your mum making breakfast you smile and grab a pice if toast and some eggs and put them on the toast you lunch and that is already packed in your bag so you walk out after saying goodbye to your mother. you can't wait to see your boyfriend jake you haven't seen him in so long,as your walking down the road someone comes up begin you and yells boo you scream and turn and kick the person the person groans on the ground and you relive it's jake you get down on the ground next to him and put your fingers through his hair "I'm so so so so sorry" you say "carful y/n you don't want to lose your chance before you can even get it" Sam says behind you, you turn and laugh saying hi you look back at jake who has his head in your lap looking up at you smiling you smile back down at him still running your fingers through his hair "I really am sorry" you say getting up and helping jake up he grins and nods tacking you in his arms "it's alright love" he whispers in your ear biting it softly you shiver from his touch and he laughs hugging you "alright guys enough of that" you hear Mia say from behind jake you look over his shoulder and grin getting out if jakes grasp you run to Mia and hug her she laughs and smiles "girl you look great" she says "thanks so do you" you say smiling "wanna walk to school?" She asks you nod walking with her until you relize you left jake Ellen Sam andy and felix behind you run back with Mia and see them there talking you sneak behind jake and yell boo he jumps an you laugh once you have regains yourself you see him standing there with his arms grossed and a very annoyed expression in his face you smirk and stick your tung out he shakes his head and smirks running after you you laugh and run down the street you look back after a while and see he's not there you sigh and take a deep breath when you feel arms snake around your waist you jus no and her jake laugh he pulls you into an alleyway where you both catch your breath, he looks at you and cons foreword putting his arms back round your waist "I missed you" he whispers into you neck "I missed you too boo" you say putting you arms around his neck he laughs a little and kisses your neck still hugging you you shiver because he knows that's where you liked to be kissed he does it again and you pull his hair a little he laughs and says "we should get back to the others" you nod and start to walk when he grabs your hand and spins you to face him before you can Speke he kisses you with sweetness and so much passion "I love you y/n" he says his forehead against yours "I love you too jake" you say kissing him again.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to but I've been in school and sick so yeah hope your all enjoying reading this and if you have some ideas or something you would like me to write for you let me know by leaving me a messeg.
Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoying it :)