Felix imagine

It was a Saturday morning and you were on a run near the lake not a good idea to do after all the stuff felix had mentioned to you but you needed to clear your head especially after the big fight your and felix had last night.
*flashback*
"I can't BELIVE you felix!" You yell at him "y/n please calm down and let me explain" felix replied "EXPLAIN! HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT YOU WERE SUCKING SOME BLOnDe BITCHES FACE OFF!!?" You yell at him with tears running down your eyes he stares at you tears in his eyes too but not dating to let them fall "y/n I-I- please jus-just don't leave" he says quietly "no felix this is the second time you've broken my heart I think we need a break" you say as you slam his bedroom door shut and walk home.
*end of flashback*
You were so hurt by this but soon came to the conclusion that you loved this boy and you were now going to tell him that dyer your run. running pat the lake you stop for a minuet to breath taking you headphones out you bend over breathing heavily when you hear a branch snap not that far behind you turning around you say "hello anyone there?" You get no answer "mabey I'm just being paranoid" you whisper to yourself placing your headphones back In and running again, you soon stop when you come to the place you and felix come to cool down taking your headphones down you look to your side seeing a women there "hello y/n" she says you stare at her with confusion "hi um have we meet before?" You ask this strange woman "no but I'm going to need to use you to get to felix and his friends" she says and you are soon knocked out.
*felix pov*
"She hasn't answers any of my calls and I'm getting worried" I say to Sam and jake who I called over not too long ago "man you got into a fight of course she not going to be happy" Sam say patting my back "I know bit I get this bad feeling in my stomach" I say "we'll let's go over to her house and talk to her" jake says standing up "ok" I say getting up.
"Hello mrs y/l/n is y/n hear?" Sam asks "no sorry boys she went out for a run, I thought she might be with you considering it doesn't take her this long to go for a run, I'm getting quite worried" y/n mother replys so there is something wrong "oh we'll go look for her mrs y/l/n I'm sure she's not far away" jake says "thank you boys I hope she is okey" her mother replays before going to lay down swing as she is pregnant.
"Somthing is wrong I knew it, we need to find her now" I say speed walking "wait we do t even know where were upping yet" jake says I stop and turn to them thinking "where does she go one her run?" Sam asks "I don't know but I know where she passes and sometimes stops" I say running to mine and y/n spot with the boys behind me.
I may not be entirely sure that she's been kidnapped but if she has I know that's is Alice's doing and that I have to get my girlfriend back.

------------------------------------
Here we go so this was requested by WillowRose99 I hope you like it and if you would like me to do a second part or start over with somthing else comment.
Love yas :) xo