Chapter 93

I hate myself for causing him pain. I know I did, and now that has just been confirmed. Fuck why did I have to fail at this too.

I sleep on Dustin's shoulder, inhaling his cologne with every intake of breath. I love being able to have him in my full grasp again. It feels so comfortable.

"Dustin, you need to get up. Staying in that position for that long will hurt your back." I hear my mom whisper. I whimper and snuggle deeper into Dustin's arm, not wanting him to leave me. I hear him chuckle lightly, his fingertips drawing patterns on my arm right above my bracelet.

"I can't move." He whispers, leaning down to kiss my head. I tilt my head up, half asleep, wanting him to kiss my lips.

"Baby you don't have to get up. You can rest some more." He whispers, slightly adjusting his position.

"Kisses?" I mumble, acting like a child. He laughs and leans down to kiss me.

"Go back to sleep beautiful. We will be here when you wake up." He tells me, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I hear my mom sigh in happiness.

"I don't wanna go back to sleep." I groan, shoving my face into his shoulder. I bring my arm that doesn't have an IV in it over Dustin's body, resting my hand in the pocket of his sweatpants. They look so hot on him.

"Okay babe." He wraps his arm around me, kissing my hair several times.

"I like your sweatpants." I whisper where only he can hear me.

"And I like this hospital gown on you. It looks fucking sexy." He laughs. I hit his chest softly, kissing his shoulder.

"Rude." I mumble, leaning up to kiss his lips.

"What else do you like about me? I like hearing all of these things." He says in a cocky tone.

"I sure as hell don't like that cocky tone Dustin Clark." I giggle, shoving my leg between his. I feel a rod of hardness on my leg and I look up, making eye contact.

"You really have to be turned on when I am in a hospital bed in this hideous gown?" I ask. He closes his eyes and covers his face.

"It's not my fault you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. Hospital gown or not." He says.

"I can't wait to get out of here." I groan, turning over on my back. I see some other people in the room, talking to each other. I don't know where my mom went.

"And why is that?" I turn back towards him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Cause I want to have sex with you again."

"Babe...you can't say those types of things!" He groans, covering his face again. I laugh and lean onto his chest.

"I need to get up. I don't know how you have been laying in this bed for two months. It's shitty." Dustin gets up, leaving me alone in my bed.

"Hey guys." Mom says, walking back into the room. I look over at her, smiling.

"Nova!" She cheers, running over to me. I sit up slightly, extending my arms to take her into a hug. She cries and shakes, holding my body close.

"Oh my god Nova. I'm so so sorry." She whispers in a shaky voice. She tightens her grip, almost choking me.

"Don't be sorry mom. It's my fault. I'm sorry." I apologize, a single tear escaping my eye. She backs away, holding my face in her hands.