Chapter 63

I never knew a touch as pleasing as Dustins. He's not even awake, and still, he finds a way to drive me insane. His hand, laying on the top of my stomach, comforts me. I love his touch.

I'm tired of not being able to talk to him. I want him to look at me with those sexy ocean eyes. I want to lay in bed with him all day long, just staring at his perfect sculpture. I want him awake so I can talk to him and hear his hot as fuck morning voice.

I can't help myself anymore. I need to hear him. To look at him.

I gently sit up, hovering my body on top of his. He moves his head to the side, but doesn't wake up. I shift so that there is no weight on him from my body.

I place my cold hands on his perfectly built chest, leaning down to slowly kiss his neck. My lips, making a pathway across his neck, his jawline, and his chest, make him shift underneath me again.

I tilt my body, angling myself towards the side of his ear. My breath tickles his skin.

"I want you to fuck me." I whisper. It's not true. I'm not ready for that, but it's one way to wake him up.

Just as I predicted, Dustin's eyes shoot open as I perch myself back up on his waist, hands laying on his stomach.

"What?" He asks, shocked, looking over my body.

"Good morning baby." I whisper, leaning back down on his chest and hugging him.

"No...No you didn't say that. What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything Dus." I smile, kissing his chest again.

"Yeah you did."

"I said good morning."

"Not that." He says.

"I didn't say anything baby. You were half asleep."

"I've heard that before." He mumbles.

"Where?"

"Remember the night we got stuck in the classroom and the next morning I called you beautiful and when you asked about it I lied and said you were half asleep?" Memories flood my mind, remembering that day and how perfect it was, except for the fact that I caused us to have a fight and not talk.

"You lied to me?"

"I sure did. And you just lied to me, so Nova..." He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him as he sits up.

"What the hell did you say babe?" Damn those eyes. And that voice.

"I said I wanted you to fuck me." I whisper, not being able to keep it in any longer. And I'm not embarrassed by saying it. And I'm not disappointed. I mean, no other girl can feel his hardness under their legs after saying one thing to him.

"And do you want me too? Cause damn baby, I could do so many things to you. Just tell me when and where." He whispers, his tongue making a 'click' noise.

"No I don't Dus. Not yet. I said it to wake you up." I whisper with a smile on my face.

"Don't say shit like that to me if you don't want me to get turned on instantly. Because babe, the many possibilities swirling around my head are very hard to deny." He leans over, kissing my bare shoulder.

"Tell me about these possibilities." He moves his head away from my shoulder and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Do you understand just how much of a tease you are?"