Chapter 14

Killuas POV:

We finally made it to the Zoldyck household, it had a high security system, so I had to call my other older brother Milluki, for help. He was always good with computers. I pull my phone out and pressed onto his contact.

"What do you want killua, I'm busy." He said Kinda pissed off.

"Hey mamas boy, listen,  to get to the point , I need  you to disable the security system at home." I said grinning to myself knowing what he was going say.

"For what? Are you trying to piss of those bastards?" He asked

"More or less" I replied

"Fine...BUT DON'T CALL ME MAMAS BOY AGAIN! Don't call me the son of that witch...." he said before hanging up.

I signed, "LETS GO!" Chrollo shouted.

We all rush through the gates and throughout the butlers headquarters. We finally made it to the Main mansion. As we were about to enter we were blocked by a butler.

"Canary..." I said with a serious look and my face.

"Ms.Canary please move out of the way." Illumi said getting in front of me.

"Mr. Illumi, I'm... afraid I can't do that." She said looking pitiful.

"And why is that~" hisoka said while smirking, while also glaring at her.

The clowns glares were always scary and could send shivers down anyone's spine.

" *Ahem* I'm sorry, but please..... I don't want you to get hurt." She said looking down.

I smiled a bit, "Canary we'll be fine, plus I have a strong clown with a strong wannabe priest. Along with a small feral gremlin & a scary pink haired witch.

"Hey!" Chrollo shouted.

Machi just laughed .

"Rude much~" hisoka frowned

Feitan just glared at me.

Canary understood and moved out of the way. We said our goodbyes and left.

We finally made it to the main living area, greeted by... our mother.

"KILL! MY DEAR, YOU FINALLY CAME BACK TO ME.!" She shouted.

"SHUT IT YOU HAG! WHERES GON!" I yelled at her.

Her expression soon turned to an evil toothy grin.
"Oh, my dear, that boy is having a chat with your father right know~" she laughed.

I ran to the chambers knowing Gon would've been there . As I ran through the cells and rooms, I spotted a lonely raven haired boy laying on the ground hurled up into a small ball.