Chapter 5

⚠️TW- Mention of abuse.⚠️
Hey author-Chan here I just wanna give heads up there will be mentions of abuse here so please, if you are sensitive to this topic please don't read this! Again if sensitive to the topic of abuse please skip this chapter! Thank you and enjoy!
______________________

Gons pov:

It was a brand new day and I had just woken up to the sand of my annoying alarm clock.
I yawned and got up dressing my self in a light pastel sweater, light blue greens, and white shoes. I got my bag and headed down stairs to see Aunt Mito making a small toast with fruit on them for me.

"Good morning Mito-San! How was your trip!" I asked her.

" Oh Gon good morning. It went well I got a huge promotion!" She said proudly.

I laughed and congratulated her before kissing her goodbye and leaving to school.

As I was walking to school I see a nice looking car pull up beside me, I was a big nervous about it when I recognize a cute little silver haired boy.

"Heya Gon!" He yelled out.

I looked at him and smiled, "Hey!"

"Get in the car I'm taking you to dinner my treat."he said in a persistent tone.

" No it's okay! Besides I have class in about an hour!" I said a sweat drop formed on my head.

He signed and got out, he the processed to push me in the front seat besides the drivers seat.

He the drove off without giving me a chance to leave.

I sighed to myself mentally, "So where are we going and why are you doing this?" I asked a bit frustrated.

" I'm doing this because you helped my baby sister and helped me out, if you hadn't helped her you wouldn't be in this car right now. So I'm taking you to dinner to thank you, also we're going to a five star restaurant owned by my older brothers boyfriend Hisoka you can say he's pretty magical." He explained

Magical..?

He made it to the restaurant and WOW! did it look amazing, we proceeded to a private room.
We sat down and a waiter had came.

"Hello gentlemen, what can I get you in this fine evening?" He asked

"I'll take a starry surprise and a steak ." Killua said still look at the menu.

" U-Um I'll take a bungee bum blast, and a steak as well." I said 'what interesting drink names'

After the waiter left. Killua spoke.

"So why did you help my sister, most people would of course, but knowing my families reputation and power they would choose to walk the other way." He said in a rather serious tone.

I look at him and look down, the Zoldyck family are a bunch of rich folk and are also very successful. They have a pretty bad reputation with the town's people because of how they have control over police forces and most of the downs fundings.

"I don't really know, but I just hate seeing people upset... it readminds me of times I went through as a child." I said looking back up at him.

"Plus you did help me out with Retz back at school didn't you?" I said with a small chuckle.