Chapter 4

Allukas POV:

I woke up to a small thud downstairs, I got up and walked through the short hallway.

"Gon?" I said in a hushed voice.

I go downstairs to see Gon and- Onii-chan!
I run to Gon and big brother Killua!

"Alluka you're awake!" He said in a panic voice. I nod.

"Anyway can you please help me take killua to the bathroom?" He asked in a calmer voice.

"Sure!" I said quickly wanting to get Onii-Chan to the bathroom as soon as possible to get patched up.

I then grab his legs while Gon grabbed his arms. We made it to the bathroom and Gon set Onii-Chan's head on his lap.

"Alluka can you bring me the first aid, it should be in the bathroom upstairs." He asked.

"Sure!" I ran up the stairs and grabbed the first aid and ran back down, giving it to gon.

"Thank you Alluka, you can go back to sleep while I patch your brother up."He said

I nod and go back upstairs to sleep.
' I hope Big brother will be okay...'

Gon's POV:

After Alluka left I got to work. 'He has a lot of scars and bruises on his arms and neck, his face as well. I patched his arms, neckand face. I just needed his torso. I sigh and took his shirt off. I blushed at the sight of an eight-pack on his stomach. I snap out of it and finished patching him up.

I carried him upstairs to Aunt Mitos Room, she went on vacation with some of her coworkers from work, I wonder how she's doing. I set killua on to the bed, leaving the room as well.

Killuas POV:

I wake up to the smell of bacon, I sat up in a bed and groaned, my whole body hurt like hell. "what the hell." I whispered to myself.

I got up and left the nicely decorated room. I went down a pair of stair. I then look at a girl sitting in the living room watching hello kitty, ' Alluka?' " Alluka!" I shouted. She then looked me. " Onii-Chan!'' she face lit up as she ran to me giving me a big hug.

" I was so worried about you!" She said tears in her eyes.

I smiled at her, " I'm fine now, but where are we?" I asked a bit serious.

"Oh we're at Gon's house, he helped you when you were injured!" She said with a smile.

"Gon...?" I muttered to myself trying to remember the familiar name.

"Gon Freecss!" She pouted.

"Ah Gon Freecss!" I chuckled a bit remember our little encounter.

"Alluka breakfast is ready!" I heard from the kitchen

"Okay coming! Come on big brother!" She said leading me to the kitchen.

Gons POV:

I started getting the bacon in a container when I felt something on my shoulder and waist.

"Whatcha makin~?" I heard in my ear

I yelped almost dropped the bacon.  I look up to see killua. "Careful don't wanna drop breakfast do you?~" he said taking a piece of bacon and putting it in his mouth.

I slightly blush but snapped out of it quickly "Killua I see your awake and doing better." I said with a smile printed on my face.

"Yeah I guess" he shrugged sitting on a chair.

"So..... um..." I hesitated to ask what happened, but remember what Alluka said.

"What?" He said look straight at me.

I shook my head, " nothing"

He shrugged an continued eating.

*AFTER BREAKFAST*

I was watching My hero Academia with Alluka when Killua sat next to me putting his arm on thigh slowly moving his thumb sideways over and over again. I blushed madly. " I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back!" Alluka then   announced and off. I was about to leave when i felt an arm pull me back by the waist. Before I knew it I was on top on Killuas lap. I was a blushing mess. " Um..K-killua?" I stuttered
He then turned me around, I was facing him now.

He then hugged me. "Gon, thank you..."

I looked down on his shoulder and rest my head down on it.

—————————Sorry this chapter is short I was in a small rush! Thank you for reading, se you in the next chapter!👋🤗

—————————
Sorry this chapter is short I was in a small rush! Thank you for reading, se you in the next chapter!👋🤗