Chapter 3  in LA

In the busy city of LA the cities most famous musician Nate was getting ready for a big concert coming up in March or April he didn't know the date yet but he was certain he would figure it out he was just practicing his guitar when all of a sudden his phone rang in his pocket and he said in annoyance " WHY CANT I JUST BE IN PECE?! He screamed out into the silence of his house he put the phone up to his ear and surprise surprise Eddie was on the other end of the phone what is it Eddie? He asked in annoyance you remember ol Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox don't you? Vaguely but I do know somebody who is depriving me of my time! He said furiously sorry Nathan but do you want to come back to Maine? It only took one second for Nathan to answer he did not want to go back to main ever again and that was because one person always had to make his life a living hell and that person was Pennywise the dancing clown so he said to Eddie NO I DO NOT! Yelled Nate into the phone then Eddie yelled for somebody To Nathan's surprise it was Freddy Krueger And he asked Nathan please come back to main we all miss you pennywise does not! Besides he probably wants to barbecue me! Please Nathan? we promise we will protect you said Freddy fine! Said Nathan angerly but if something goes wrong then I am taking a plane back to LA and never speaking to you ever again Is that clear? Yes Nate you have our word we will protect you great said Nate and he went to his car and drove up there.