chapter 1  changes can Hurt

Brer Fox's POV I was in my cave in splash Mountain when I heard people yelling about our ride they were saying some pretty negative things about it and then that's when I heard the unthinkable "Change this ride now! " Said a very angry voice I couldn't see who the voice belonged to on top of The hill where I lived with Brer bear So I climbed down to take a look and to my surprise they were a whole bunch of people demanding that splash Mountain be changed to something called princess and the frog I didn't know what that was but I knew it was nothing good for our ride so I called a meeting in my cave to discuss the matter Brer Rabbit asked me are we going to have to move out of our homes? I then said to the bunny if people don't want us around anymore then I guess we have to find a safer place to live where we don't get rocks beamed on our heads all the time oh look here comes one now I said it to myself The rock hit me in the eye I screeched all of the humans were finding this very funny to make fun of a fox so all of us went back into my cave where I decided enough was enough we had to move out that's when I decided to make a call to a very old friend of mine I just hope he remembers us and that he provides us a place to stay because we can't stay here much longer.