36: Emotional

It has been a whole week ever since the incident and Izuku was doing better. The gash on his leg turned into a white and pink scar, his cuts were all healed along with his bruises, and his shoulder was finally almost done healing. The bad news was that his shoulder was always going to have problems. It wouldn't bend all the way in certain directions and there was nothing the doctors could do to fix that. Izuku already knew that something was going to happen to his shoulder and he was thankful that it wasn't paralyzed or that it wasn't removed. Sure he was bummed about how he has limits to his body, but he took it the best possible way. Physically, the boy was ok. Emotionally, he was a wreck. Everyday a nurse would come in twice a day to let him know that Katsuki was waiting for him in the lobby or waiting room, and everytime he always declined his visitation and only allowed Uraraka and Shoto to come see him. They were always super nice to him and brought him decent food since the hospital food was getting gross considering he ate the same three meals everyday. However, every time they visited, he always looked towards the door to see if the blonde was there with them. He knew he always denied his request but he always did it. On one side, he wanted Katsuki out of his sight and out of mind. He hated being lied to, to be kept in the dark. He wanted to yell at him, punch him, do anything to show his anger. On the other hand... he wanted to embrace the Katsuki and stay in his arms and stay there without saying anything, knowing that whatever comes out of either of their mouths could be heartbreak and make them fall apart.

Izuku sighed, getting up to walk towards the window. He opened it with his good hand and leaned out of it. As soon as his head stuck outside of the window, he saw the same view he saw every morning. The sun was rising, making both colors of orange and dark blue mix with each other with the clouds hovering above the tall buildings seen in the distance. Birds chirped happily in the trees while others flew above in the morning sky. He loved this view but his favorite part was when a certain car pulled up in the parking lot. Just on cue a loud door slammed shut making the greenette look down towards the noise, and there he was. A blond head of hair making his way inside the hospital doors. Izuku smiled a bit. Being able to see Katsuki come every morning and leave every night, made Izuku's heart swell in joy. It let him know that the blond truly cared for him while Izuku gave him the cold shoulder. Just as he was about to stick his head back inside, he noticed the blonde was stomping his way inside the hospital doors. Izuku tilted his head and simply watched the small body make its way towards the entrance. He moved on the second floor of the hospital where they take people in recovery, so he could see pretty clearly. Once the blonde disappeared inside the building, Izuku continued to pull his head all the way back inside, and closed the window. He made his way back to his bed and pulled the tray of breakfast food in front of him. The door opened slowly revealing the same tall male nurse that has been taking care of him for the past few days ever since he switched rooms.

"I have excellent news for you!" he said while placing his clipboard down.

Izuku looked in his direction while taking a spoonful of pudding, nodding his head for him to continue.

"You will be discharged in the evening. We will do a couple more tests, give you some instructions and medication, and then you can be on your merry way!" the man exclaimed.

Izuku beamed at the news. Finally something good!. He quickly swallowed his food and allowed the guy to do his thing. After about twenty minutes of Izuku getting checked up on, the nurse walked away allowing Izuku to get dressed. It was a bit hard to do since he could only use one arm to get clothes on but in ten minutes he was done. He wore some dark blue jeans, a long sleeve black turtleneck sweater, and his red shoes. The clothes were a bit big on him since they were not his, but he didn't mind. He was actually comfortable even though only one arm was in the sleeve while the other was under his shirt. His shoulder wasn't healed so he couldn't take off the cloth supporting his arm. It was still early and the sun just finished to rise all the way up, making the sky a light blue. He looked at the clock to see that it was 8:30 in the morning. He sighed and placed himself back on the bed and scrolled through his feed, slowly falling back asleep.