33: Keeping Away

It was getting pretty late and Katsuki was still stressed out about everything that happened today. He was still contemplating if he should ask Izuku about what happened this morning but he didn't want to ruin his mood since he was so happy when he came back. He sighed while finishing up cleaning the mess Izuku and his friends made. He looked over his direction to see he was cleaning the counters and the cupboards that were filled with flour with a wash rag. The oven suddenly started beeping.

"Oh it's ready!" Izuku beamed, dropping the rag in the sink and grabbing a towel. He opened the oven and took out a circular pan and placed it on top of the black marble counters. Katsuki simply watched. He didn't even realize the oven was running until now.

"Awe man... the top is burnt" Izuku said while looking over at the edges of... whatever it was. Katsuki walked over towards Izuku who was already scraping the burnt sides off with a butter knife making an even bigger mess.

"What even is that?" Katsuki asked while pointing at the pan. Izuku turned around with a smile while stopping his movements with the knife.

"It's zucchini bread!" Izuku explained, turning around to scrape the last of the burned crust onto the clean couter making it dirty again. .

"Why the fuck would you put a vegetable in bread?" Katsuki asked, making a disgusted face. Izuku rolled his eyes even though he was a little hurt by his words.

"Well... In America they have lots of bread recipes like lemon and banana bread, but my favorite kind is zucchini bread. It's actually sweet even though it has a vegetable in it." Izuku explained while placing the pan to a corner to let it cool. Katsuki made an "o" shape with his mouth but was still not quite sure about the food now that he knows it's from American culture. Soon the two finished up and went upstairs to go to their separate rooms. However upon passing a door, Izuku took this chance to ask Katsuki what was inside since he always found it locked.

"Why is this door always locked?" Izuku asked innocently. Katsuki froze before looking at the boy.

"I have my reasons.." He said before looking away and starting to walk but only to be stopped when Izuku put all of his weight on him.

"Why so many seeecreeets. Will you ever unlock that door?" Izuku whined.

"One day~ but you'll have to wait" Katsuki teased playfully, poking the others nose.

Izuku huffed, making Katsuki sigh. He knew his patience was running low so he settled on something different.

"Tell you what, If you stop bothering me about that room, ill... i'll let you come into my room." Katsuki breathed out while trying to regain support of Izuku's body. Izuku immediately shot up, only to fall on Katsuki.

"REALLY!?"

"Not if you keep yelling in my ear!" Katsuki groaned using his free hand to push the others' faces away. Izuku muffled something but then nodded frantically. Katsuki sighed while shaking his head a bit while smiling. He let go of the other and made his way to his room. Once they reached it he stopped and looked at Izuku sternly.

"No one gets to know about this, got it?" He said, pointing his finger at Izuku's face. The greenhead nodded with a smile.

"Good"

Katsuki opened his door and allowed Izuku inside. Izuku practically pounced inside. He looked around to find everything normal. Dark blue walls, a bed with a dark red comforter and black silk sheets, a huge wooden fan on the ceiling... you know the normal... that was until he looked towards a shelf. He walked towards it and gasped, making Katsuki cringe out of embarrassment.