Wattpad Original
Mayroong 9 pang mga libreng parte

SYNOPSIS

Thorn Calderon, a pâtissier and the owner of Délicieux Cuisines had long given up on love and marriage. He was happy to be a bachelor. At the age of thirty-one, he already accepted the fact that he would never find the 'right' woman for him—not that he was looking. Unlike his friends who were already happily married, he remained a bachelor. He figured that maybe love and marriage was not for him.

Until his parents suddenly announced that they found the 'right' woman for him and told him to tie the knot with her.

Thorn wanted to disobey his parents, but he was already too tired of fighting against their wishes. At his age, he just didn't care anymore. As long as the marriage wouldn't interfere with him and his restaurant—the love of his life—then he wouldn't mind obeying his parents once and for all, and maybe, just like what his parents wanted, have a family of his own.

But just when he accepted the changes in his life and did everything he could to make his wife comfortable... his wife dropped a ludicrous bomb that rendered him speechless and later introduced him to celibacy.

'I only agreed to marry you because I know you bat for the other team.'

At that moment, Thorn couldn't help asking himself. Who was it again who said that happy wife means happy life?